Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How is Magic Johnson still alive?

DILLIGAF
    Which people?
    Ok, I'm done. :rollside:
    I will just quit now myself.......Made my point

No Name
    so quit it with the "fcuk you in the butt" references, it's making you look stuuppiiddd and chiat :argue:
    And a little GAY also.

ratso
    Gin kills all that shit... trust me.

Magic34
    Gin kills all that shit... trust me.
    Do you pour it on before or after? Wouldn't that burn like hell too?

Trailer Park Casanova
    Discovery Health Channel did an hour piece on the pro-tease medication that not only will slow down the onset of aids, but with time, gives most, not all patients a negative HIV reading as well.
    Magic Johnson was featured along with his
    his doctor & were main persons the program was about.
    Magic Johnson had negative test results from about 3 months into the program, and decided on his own he was cured, and quit taking the drugs by his own decision.
    His HIV then came roaring back and he was one of the few that was able to get back on medication and push the test results back to negative.
    When I was single and dipping my wick in various women, I got tested regularly.
    Finally they told me if I'm not doing anal sex or drugs, and a few other risky things then I was the least at risk out there, and I should consider stoping the regular testing.
    "I was the last guy in the world that might contract it" they told me.
    Just my 2 cents.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Paul Michael Glasier is asked all the time why his wife and daughter contracted aids and he didn't.
    "It's real hard for a straight guy to contract it".
    He was saying this from the early days of aids back in the mid 80's.
    It's hard to get if ya dip your wick in her coinslot only.

centerhill condor
    black women are the fastest growing group for HIV. Have you noticed that therapy for these big diseases; HIV, cancer, MLS etc...keep you from dying but you don't get well? Easy money! we'll keep you well enough to keep buying our stuff.

Dribble
    In answer to the original question.
    My brother (who is gay strangely enough) was diagnosed with HIV in 1985. At that time it was considered a death sentence. He has bouts of bad health and infection but through the use of the new HIV drug cocktails, he has not contracted full blown AIDS. Contrary to what the special interest groups (the gay lobby etc) have been touting, there have been great advances in treatment.
    So the fact that Magic Johnson is still alive shouldn't be a shock to anyone, as he was in great physical condition and has the financial resources to get the best care.

cc322
    Bon Jovi is the same. He's HIV positive. Not AIDS.
    There carriers.
    Nerver have herd that one????where are your facts on this?

cc322
    The word is
    IT WAS THE GREATEST HOAX PULLED ON THE WORLD, MAGIC NEVER HAD HIV let ALONE AIDS
    He was paid ALOT OF MONEY TO MAKE HIS CLAIMS, in the hopes of educating the public, That is how he is still alive
    This is what I had thought the whole time, what better way to educate people

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast