Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeller A or AA??? or ?????

SmokinLowriderSS
    Oh and dont forget that rogaine uses FORGED exhaust and dual chrome 710"s :crossx: :crossx:
    He loves that mini tail to death, so u cant knock him....................................... ..............................................
    I heard thru the grapevine that he plans to have the first set of 30's on his trailer, soon as he gets the axles back under the house.

Duane HTP
    Wrong again Rondane. The inducer was invented by the pipeline industry in Switzerland years ago. Don did NOT invent it. They used it to induce flow into big pumps in the liquid transfer process. Don's patent only covers a different use of a product already in use. You need to do a little studying before you let your lips leak. You never seem to have a clue what you are talking about. Don gave me a copy of the patent shortly before he died. Have you ever seen a copy of it?
    i think not...
    Rondane here's what a race detailed inducer looks like. (I seriously doubt that he's ever seen one).
    http://www.hi-techperformance.com/In...d%202189em.jpg
    This is my handy work. Go ahead, pick it apart. I can handle it!

OverKill
    Duane thankyou for that insite of air in the pump. I was wondering why I would just sit there in the water for about 5 to 10 seconds before I started moveing. Is that about the right time before water will fill the bowl. I just got my pump rebuilt by Phil Bergeron and was considering your prima a jet. Let me talk to Phil and see what he thinks. If I get the all clear I will call you to order one. Thanks Again
    OverKill

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    KenF why does your answer sound so well rehearsed? Looks like i hit a nerve for some reason. Have you tried the one of ebay or even seen one? i think not...i think these are just "orders from above" your posting and not fact. I emailed the guy from ebay and he is a jetshop in tenn. and guarantees it "the same as what you can get from hi-tech" or your money back, thanks for your inquiry, johnny!" So...how do you explain that?
    As far as a "crappy one at that!" i think your out of line. I dont know what your problem is.... I just posted some useful information is all...unlike you. Here's a question for ya.... Don is the one who invented the inducer so....did you buy yours from him?
    rondane
    Whoa Whoa Whoa, Time out!!!!!
    If I remember correctly you were crying about someone else making an inducer. You told everyone to go for the DPS and not one by someone's product that was a copy.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ooops wrong thread

SmokinLowriderSS
    Wrong again Rondane. The inducer was invented by the pipeline industry in Switzerland years ago. Don did NOT invent it. They used it to induce flow into big pumps in the liquid transfer process. Don's patent only covers a different use of a product already in use. You need to do a little studying before you let your lips leak. You never seem to have a clue what you are talking about. Don gave me a copy of the patent shortly before he died. Have you ever seen a copy of it?
    Rondane here's what a race detailed inducer looks like. (I seriously doubt that he's ever seen one).
    http://www.hi-techperformance.com/In...d%202189em.jpg
    This is my handy work. Go ahead, pick it apart. I can handle it!
    Man, that's purdy..............
    Oops, drooled on my keyboard. HPE IT DESN'T SHRT UT. Damn.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I emailed the guy from ebay and he is a jetshop in tenn. and guarantees it "the same as what you can get from hi-tech" or your money back, thanks for your inquiry, johnny!" So...how do you explain that?
    rondane
    So, you run a Prime-A-Jet Ronco?
    Do you run the orriginal or the knock-off Ronco?
    So you have first hand experience that the e-bay copy works as well as Hi-Tech's one?
    What is the setup you are running it on?
    How long you been using it?
    What were the problems you had before installing it?
    I'll ASSume you had Don install it, that's a given. DPS being the only shop in the world worth the price of an old bologna sandwich.
    Your vastly knowledgable info is requested here Ronco.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    what is an ultimate wear ring?
    this was 12-12-05 :idea:
    But you know oh so much..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    What is the setup you are running it on?
    WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WANT TO SEE HIS BOAT PERIOD!!!! I DONT THINK HE EVEN OWNS A F*CKING BOAT

sanger rat
    I have a CNC machined Billet stainless Cav Reducer (inducer) that will not flex like the cast ones do.How do you determine that the cast inducers flex?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast