Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flying out of LAX - Quick Question

C-2
    I donÂ’t fly muchÂ…..
    I need to find parking for 10 days – anybody have any suggestions on nearby lots?
    And on using a laptop – if the plane (AA 757) has a power connector – Do I use an inverter, like I do with my car, or is there a straight cigarette-style 12V plug adapter I need to pick up?
    Thanks in advance

HCS
    Pack a bottle of NOS additive. That'll get ya there.

YeLLowBoaT
    It will be cheaper to use one of those home to airport shuttle services. both ways will be cheaper then 2 days of parking. the other part depends on who your flying with... I would not fly out of LAX.

Beer-30
    Better yet, the wife and I usually just rent a car each way. A mid-size is what, $59? Rent where you live, drop off at airport. Parking was $7/day, don't know if it still is. Yes, you pay double (parking would be $56 or so) if you rent to go home too, but your nice vehicle isn't sitting out there for predators, or in the weather either.

Redwing247
    Laptop power adapter not cig lighter style. Best Buy or Frys have it with multiple plugs config. Parking @ longterm parking, shuttle takes too long due to too many stops. Allow plenty of time for security check's line.

Wake Havasu
    I donÂ’t fly muchÂ…..
    I need to find parking for 10 days – anybody have any suggestions on nearby lots?
    And on using a laptop – if the plane (AA 757) has a power connector – Do I use an inverter, like I do with my car, or is there a straight cigarette-style 12V plug adapter I need to pick up?
    Thanks in advance
    Hey Craig
    Seat Guru (http://www.seatguru.com/)for seating and power options

talbert450r
    Take the commuter flight from ONT, United makes the run almost every other hour.

RitcheyRch
    Or drive to the Van Nuys Fly-Away, leave your car there (~$3 per day) and take the shuttle bus to the airport (~$3 each way).

lalhc
    Or drive to the Van Nuys Fly-Away, leave your car there (~$3 per day) and take the shuttle bus to the airport (~$3 each way).
    Is this the new place they just opened and you can check in your luggage?

RitcheyRch
    Been there for years. They load your luggage in the bus. You would still need to check in your luggage at the airport.
    Is this the new place they just opened and you can check in your luggage?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast