Thread: MS WORD Help - Come on ya Geeks

C-2
    This is driving me nuts.
    IÂ’m trying to select multiple images in Word. All at the same time, so I can edit them all at once (as opposed to editing each of them individually).
    My goal is to select all images and then run a quick MACRO to resize/position them.
    The control/click on image, or shift/click on images DOES NOT WORK. It highlights the images but will not allow me to “batch” edit them.
    Stupid little problem and I have not been able to search it out on the net. It blows me away to think something so petty is missing from Word, but it is!
    IÂ’m looking for a fix, plugin, even a program to help.
    Any takers?

BajaMike
    This is driving me nuts.
    IÂ’m trying to select multiple images in Word. All at the same time, so I can edit them all at once (as opposed to editing each of them individually).
    My goal is to select all images and then run a quick MACRO to resize/position them.
    The control/click on image, or shift/click on images DOES NOT WORK. It highlights the images but will not allow me to “batch” edit them.
    Stupid little problem and I have not been able to search it out on the net. It blows me away to think something so petty is missing from Word, but it is!
    IÂ’m looking for a fix, plugin, even a program to help.
    Any takers?
    You are already way over my head......
    Sorry...... :cry:
    :rollside:

Boatcop
    First you can't figure out where to park, and now you're looking for tech help?
    Needy bastard, aren't ya'.
    :crossx:

Goad
    I assume the images are already embeded into word....I dont think thats possible to edit multiple pictures at the same time in word straight out of the box.
    You will probably have to do some serious macro programming or create a 3rd party app yourself that will do it.
    If at all you are able to edit the images outside of word, thumbsplus is a great program for running batch jobs on a large number of images.

Tom Brown
    Have you tried rebooting it?

C-2
    First you can't figure out where to park, and now you're looking for tech help?
    Needy bastard, aren't ya'.
    :crossx:
    LAZY BASTARD
    Is more appropriate.
    Â…Â…Asking for word processor help on HBÂ…Â….AS IF!
    Dumbass (yes, me)http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../1132crazy.gif
    ---
    Thanks Goad - I too don't think it's possible without finding another program (maybe a more graphics friendly app like WordPerfect?)

shueman
    Have to "resize" or "position" individually....same with right-click formatting.... :crossx: