Thread: '94 Jeep Wrangler For Sale

BobbyB
    '94 Wrangler, white, 84K, 3.5" lift, black steelies & 31x10.50, soft top, safari top, rear seat, grey interior, bumpers, hitch, 4.0 HO straight 6, 5sp, runs like a raped goat. No Pralungs;
    was asking 7k, down to 6.5k.........willing to deal.
    call Kyle @ 714-299-3249

caroftheweek
    Pics???

Wicked Performance Boats
    I just bought one for my kid. 94 Wangler with hardtop for $5000. It's cherry. Budlight

BobbyB
    Great deal you got, I don't see what it's got to do with the one my friend is selling though?
    Give Kyle a call at the number listed. He can arrange some pics for you I'm sure. I remember when he bought this jeep, it was owned by a lady and in stock form . He's bolted on some goodies that make it a solid jeep, and he takes care o' his sh*t. He is WILLING TO DEAL, so call him with whatever OFFER you got.
    Thanks for checking it out.

Mandelon
    I have a 94 Wrangler. Its only a 4 banger, but sure is a fun little ride. Goes just about anywhere. What kind of mileage does one get with the 6 cyl?

Wicked Performance Boats
    Great deal you got, I don't see what it's got to do with the one my friend is selling though?
    Give Kyle a call at the number listed. He can arrange some pics for you I'm sure. I remember when he bought this jeep, it was owned by a lady and in stock form . He's bolted on some goodies that make it a solid jeep, and he takes care o' his sh*t. He is WILLING TO DEAL, so call him with whatever OFFER you got.
    Thanks for checking it out.
    I posted this as a comparative fact. You know for fyi. You can ask $10,000 for all I care. Good luck selling it. Budlight

i will give him 6!

BobbyB
    I posted this as a comparative fact. You know for fyi. You can ask $10,000 for all I care. Good luck selling it. Budlight
    Thanks for the facts, F.Y.I.
    I.D.G.A.S.W.Y.P.
    At least you got two more posts for your score (and my buddy got a couple of bumps)
    enjoy that Budlight

BobbyB
    i will give him 6!
    Give him a call, somehow I don;t think your talkin' money :rollside: , DIRTBAG .