I just got word from my buddy last night that on wednesday night at approximatley 11pm his brand new F250 diesel was broken into. They tried to steal it, but since he didnt have in his kill switch they could not. They did a clean break in. Punched out the key hole and used some sort of tool to punch through the ignition. Since they couldnt take the truck they took his new Pioneer navigation system. He noticed this when he woke up to go to work thursday morning. His neighbor noticed he was checking out his truck and asked if someone broke into it, he said yeah why.....He said those fockers took my truck!!! Same truck, but an 05. Also they found out there the buddy down the street about 10 houses down was stolen @ the same time. 1999 F250. He was awake when it happened. He saw his light outside light up and heard the truck start. He ran down stairs to go out, but his door needs a key to open on both sides. By the time he ran up and go them to come out they were backing out of the driveway. They drove off slowly like they owned the fockin truck!!! No hurry what so ever. Sucks for him though, he had about 30K in mods to that truck, his windgliding equipment, fire fighter equipment and alot of other stuff.
This all happened within a block radius in Long Beach off of Studebaker and Wardlow. Obviously somebody called in a call for F250s. Keep an eye out for your trucks and add some security devices.