Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F250 Owners BEWARE (seriously).

JustMVG
    Sorry to hear the news, another reason i'm getting Chevy this time, but i'll hear stories on that too.

beernut
    yeah they can even find the lojack sender now, best thing is a hidden kill switch, or hook up a 220 volt extension cord to the door handle and sit back and watch the theving bass##erds fry :crossx: :crossx:

mmered8299
    Is it true that the thieves know how to disable On Star too?

NOTALENT
    Since all of these candy-assed polititions are not going for a change in the law to let us shoot the bastards they should at least pass a law that states "anyone involved in a criminal act does not have the right to sue for any reason what-so-ever." Get that passed and we can shove it up the illegals as*es as well.
    Rio :crossx:
    That would be awesome...its just stupid that we cant protect our own property. We have to wait for the police which will most likely take to long and rarely get your stuff back. If you do, than insurance will find a way to fock you over.

ratso
    One of my repo guy buds was snatching up a car last year, and a guy unloaded a 45 on him... terrible shot... hit the wrecker once in the door and the speaker stopped the bullet from entering the cab.

wsuwrhr
    One of my repo guy buds was snatching up a car last year, and a guy unloaded a 45 on him... terrible shot... hit the wrecker once in the door and the speaker stopped the bullet from entering the cab.
    Repo and theft are two different things.

ratso
    Repo and theft are two different things.
    ...duh. Just telling a story dude.

boater72
    [QUOTE=NOTALENTHe ran down stairs to go out, but his door needs a key to open on both sides. By the time he ran up and go them to come out they were backing out of the driveway.
    You think being a fire fighter he would know better as far as key lock being that way. Fire and you can't get out!

NOTALENT
    [QUOTE=NOTALENTHe ran down stairs to go out, but his door needs a key to open on both sides. By the time he ran up and go them to come out they were backing out of the driveway.
    You think being a fire fighter he would know better as far as key lock being that way. Fire and you can't get out!
    Alot of people opt for them. We have it, but we leave our keys next to or in the door when were home. Im sure being a fire fighter he has alot of equipment inside to put out a fire as well....

Kachina26
    Is it true that the thieves know how to disable On Star too?
    Pull the fuse. It's not marked onstar, and I won't say what it is marked, but it doesn't take much to figure it out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast