Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F250 Owners BEWARE (seriously).

boater72
    Alot of people opt for them. We have it, but we leave our keys next to or in the door when were home. Im sure being a fire fighter he has alot of equipment inside to put out a fire as well....
    Cool I am sure he does and what you do is smart.

seanv
    laws are all stacked in the thiefs side. 10+yrs ago my pager alarm goes off on my car. (cool 80's technology) anyway, i run out gun in hand and when i yell at them boom!they let a round go. in true fashion i send 13 their way and waited for pd to come. i was arested and did 24hrs for firing in city limits. now i had neighbors even say they heard 1 shot then several but, i was the criminal. only good news was they found the car 8 hrs later full of holes and some blood! :crossx:
    I HATE THIEFS!

NOTALENT
    laws are all stacked in the thiefs side. 10+yrs ago my pager alarm goes off on my car. (cool 80's technology) anyway, i run out gun in hand and when i yell at them boom!they let a round go. in true fashion i send 13 their way and waited for pd to come. i was arested and did 24hrs for firing in city limits. now i had neighbors even say they heard 1 shot then several but, i was the criminal. only good news was they found the car 8 hrs later full of holes and some blood! :crossx:
    I HATE THIEFS!
    At least you didnt get in trouble for busting a cap in those mofos! There is no fockin justice! :crossx:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123