Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's up w/Texas Hot Boats site?

DelawareDave
    Thanks, cookieman. I sent you a PM on THB with a couple of screenshots, so you can see what I see there. I will try tomorrow at "work" and see if I can log in from over there. The forum loads up ok, but then it acts like a script runs, then it gives me a "forbidden error 403", and says something about the credentials I have supplied.

sdba069
    Good job, Bill..... I was just about to email you about this.

DelawareDave
    This is beginning to get annoying! I can't access the site without getting kicked out. I am logged in, and everytime I got to the forums, I get the page loaded up, then it switches to another screen saying "Forbidden to view with the credentials you have supplied. HTTP error 403". Or it says "you do not have permission to view: www.texas***boats/forums/index.php".
    I have tried this on 3 different computers, and it's the same on every one.

DelawareDave
    I have a sneaking suspicion there is a DNS issue. If I type in http://64.250.235.134, it takes me directly to ***boat.com. That is the IP in my log. If I type in http://67.43.6.34, it should take me to Texas***boats.com. But it doesn't. It takes me to a site which has a screen saying:
    "Great Success !
    Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server
    If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.
    ATTENTION!
    If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.
    About cPanel:
    cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.
    About Apache HTTP Server:
    The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry."
    This is what I get instead of the IP resolving to Texas***boats. I have been unable to discover the cause of this issue. I have tried from different IP's as well, with the same result. I have disabled AV to see if that was the issue, but to no avail.
    HELP!!!!!

taylormanss
    all I type is texas***boats.com and have never had a problem,hopefully you will get it figuired out it is a really great site.

HTRDLNCN
    no issues here either...
    Could it be a firewall,IP-hider or security software issues?
    Something you have loaded on all your computers?

Badboat1
    No Prob here

Greg_Moss
    Haven't gotten a verification to log in yet either. I got the notice of confirmation but still haven't gotten one from Admin so I can sign on.

taylormanss
    what kind of boat do you have greg?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12