Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BBC Oil Pan

Costello, I will answer for you. The 470 program ran more like a 327 program and was a bonified bust. Manny Mike is now crewing for Dave Lipinski.

boat030
    cos, the 470 has become a blown 540 and is going to be installed in a brand new eliminator 26' daytona http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif I'm not supposed to say yet what i'm driving this year but i do have a ride and i will be at ming next weekend. are you going? what's going on with the taf deal? are you still helping them out? are they ready for this season? any testing at ming? good talking too you hope to see you next weekend.

boat030
    jetboatguru, tell that to the guys in pgf that got spanked by that LITTLE motor at bakersfield last year.

Why all the secrecy 030? Are you wooried someone will steal your ride? Come on and spill the beans. The whole world is on Pins and needles waiting to hear the news.
    My prediction is a tow vehicle. Possibly a brown Van with a Pro limited flat behind it.

boat030
    jetboatguru, it's not my choice to keep it from anyone. and it's really not that big of a deal, it is a little better than a brown van with a pro limited flat behind it of course anything with a pro limited behind it would be pretty bad. i don't know why it's any big deal?

Come on Mikey, email me the skinny on the ride and I will email you the skinny on my new ride!!!!!!! I promise to keep it quiet.

Heads up
    What PGFs got spanked last year by the little motor?

boat030
    heads up i think you caught me in a little bit of an untruth i went back through the schedule last year to see what pgf's were at the race where we ran the 470 in pgf and i saw that was the race we qualified on saturday and then left sat. night to get ready for red bluff the next weekend so although we did qualify number 1 in pgf with the 470 we didn't race on sunday so i think it is only fair that i reccend my earlier statement.

boat030
    jetboatguru why don't you e-mail me your info first and then i will decide if i will e-mail you back. Yeah that sounds like a good plan to me.

Heads up
    030 it's all cool. You still ran stronger than most pgfs all year long. Good luck with your new ride or rides. Maybe if I see ya at the lake this year you'll give me a ride??? Please say your not driving a hydro?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast