Thread: Recieveda big piece of the performance puzzle.

Dominator Scott
    I finally recieved the Aggressor Droop Snoot that I bought from fellow member
    "Robsquezn". Me living in Michigan and him on the west coast it took UPS a week to get it here,but she is all installed now and I'm hoping to take the Sanger out for one last sea trial to see if the droop helps my speed then it will be time to have dad come over and see his toy. :rollside:
    QUESTION: I did notice that when turning the wheel all the way to the left or right the O-ring is exposed on the diverter and actually there is about an 1/8th inch gap between the diverter and the snoot. Is this something to be concerned about?

centerhill condor
    I get the same thing w/o snoot. You'll be allright as long as the gap is only during the full turn. at straight on there shouldn't be any gap.

Dominator Scott
    I get the same thing w/o snoot. You'll be allright as long as the gap is only during the full turn. at straight on there shouldn't be any gap.
    No gaps when straight. Just at full turn. Man I can hardly wait to try the boat with this snoot on it. :rollside:

GasGuzzler
    Worse thing hat can happen is gas hard while turned sharp and blow the o ring out.

sanger rat
    You might need some wedges to go with that droop.

Dominator Scott
    You might need some wedges to go with that droop.
    I currently have a 4 degree wedge with the droop.

sanger rat
    Try it with and with out to see what the boat likes.What you will be doing is moving the nozzel thrust line. A GPS is a good tuning tool to have.

Dominator Scott
    Try it with and with out to see what the boat likes.What you will be doing is moving the nozzel thrust line. A GPS is a good tuning tool to have.
    I'm not too concerned about the GPS speed to be honest. When I started this project the boat would only do a max speed of about 56-57mph on the speedo. After tuning the engine,installing headers and a diverter she is at 66mph on the speedo so if I crack 70mph on the speedo with the droop I will be happy and consider it mission accomplished.
    I don't want to remove the wedge because it helps to throw a real nice tail of water and that is a must with a jet boat in my opinion. :rollside:

sanger rat
    You say that for now.