Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sinking Outerlimits - Pictures

Tom Brown
    It sank at the dock
    ....hard to get real info from the thread in between all the comedians .....saying its a factory sub option...
    Would someone with a subscription please post this for me:
    "It was probably sunk by the wake from a low freeboard jet boat looking for some retribution."

Jbb
    Would someone with a subscription please post this for me:
    "It was probably sunk by the wake from a low freeboard jet boat looking for some retribution."

707dog
    Just spoke to someone in the know ....the boat was at the dock for days....still is ...as in Ft Lauderdale once you dock your boat they add docks as they fill for the show.....and you are stuck there till they all leave..... The detailers were cleaning it up and said the boat was fine ....and then a day or two later it was sunk.....no damaged gimbals ....no holes ....there is no rub rail as the boats are fully capped....there was a hose in the boat ....from the dock that must have been left on....either accidentally...or otherwise...bilge pumps ran till the batteries died.
    No water got in the cabin....just the engine compt and interior....
    boat was pumped out and engines filled with diesel
    boat has triple 1075's and #6 drives
    bet ya someone is out of a job after this one...lmao..still sucks.....

Strip Poker 388
    Thread just got poofed on OSO.censorship Its a shame nice boat...

Jbb
    Thread just got poofed on OSO.censorship Its a shame nice boat...
    I liked the one where they said Fountain was gonna sink one of his .....drive by the Outerlimits....film it ...and call it ...."sub killer"....
    I try never to laugh at the misfortune of others,...[Tom Brown notwithstanding]..........but that was some funny shit...

Chromegorilla
    Gotta love the peachy world of OSO where nothing bad ever happens..... Accident and misfortunes happen. Ecept on OSO.... :crossx:
    Just like when the brand new fountain was rolled over..... pics posted then poof...gone and mega denial about the accident even occuring.... which it did btw.....

Tom Brown
    I try never to laugh at the misfortune of others,..
    I can respect that but this is some pretty light misfortune. Unless I'm misunderstanding the consequences of this, that boat will return to it's full former magnificence with some fresh water flushing, some detailing, and perhaps a few oil changes in rapid succession.
    I extend my apologies to the Outerlimits owner. It's a shame to see anything bad happen to anyone's boat.

Chromegorilla
    I remember seeing it reported as a 51' OL whixh is their sport yatch. that looks like a GTX. Is it a 47 GTX or do they now have a 51 GTX? Just wonderin...... looks very similar to Bills boat JBB.

Jbb
    I can respect that but this is some pretty light misfortune. Unless I'm misunderstanding the consequences of this, that boat will return to it's full former magnificence with some fresh water flushing, some detailing, and perhaps a few oil changes in rapid succession.
    I extend my apologies to the Outerlimits owner. It's a shame to see anything bad happen to anyone's boat.
    They are gonna replace the motors and electronics.....before delivering it ....to me...

Tom Brown
    They are gonna replace the motors and electronics.....
    .... with rotax driven jet pumps...
    .....before delivering it ....to me...
    :idea:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast