Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sinking Outerlimits - Pictures

Tom Brown
    I got banned this evening from OSO for quesioning why the threads were deleted and asking for my money back....lol...
    They hansoned you to the curb.

Tantrum
    This one went down in Newport. It turned out to be a bad gimbal to stand off box gasket. His insurance said no, Donzi said no - it was all on him. Nice.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...80DSC00081.JPG
    That pic right there makes me queezy. Covered by insurance or not its a long walk down that dock to find that..........

Jbb
    They hansoned you to the curb.
    ...............indeed

Tom Brown
    ...............indeed
    Packinair is lame.

Jbb
    Packinair is lame.
    ......lame ...yes!

Tom Brown
    I was going to join OSO but they don't have a forum for Glastron outboards so fukk them.

Mandelon
    Maybe that's later's cousin....he must have 4 jobs....

Boatlesss
    I don't understand some things about OSO. There have been several occurances with OL (outerlimits) and they are never seen on the boards of OSO.
    An accident going to Key West last year, the fatal accident in Michigan was hushed, the photo's of this accident and I am certain that there are other issues that were not allowed to be shown there.
    Certainly is some sort of favortism as they will certainly allow a problem when it involves a Cat boat.
    If there is a problem with Mercury they pull the thread. If there is a problem with Cigarette (a fatal accident last year was poofed) they pull the thread, and a lot of the Nortec problems are poofed.
    It is unfortunate that the OL was partially sunk at the dock. It is a beautiful boat and it will be put back to as good as new. It will however carry a sour note from this dat forward.

Old Texan
    I don't understand some things about OSO. There have been several occurances with OL (outerlimits) and they are never seen on the boards of OSO.
    An accident going to Key West last year, the fatal accident in Michigan was hushed, the photo's of this accident and I am certain that there are other issues that were not allowed to be shown there.
    Certainly is some sort of favortism as they will certainly allow a problem when it involves a Cat boat.
    If there is a problem with Mercury they pull the thread. If there is a problem with Cigarette (a fatal accident last year was poofed) they pull the thread, and a lot of the Nortec problems are poofed.
    It is unfortunate that the OL was partially sunk at the dock. It is a beautiful boat and it will be put back to as good as new. It will however carry a sour note from this dat forward.
    There is no "bad" in the world of the high and mighty elite. Folks like them feel they are above us regular guys. "Aloof" I believe it's called.

mikec500s
    here is some pics of the boat at the loto shoot out

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast