Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sinking Outerlimits - Pictures

Liquid Courage
    I don't understand some things about OSO. There have been several occurances with OL (outerlimits) and they are never seen on the boards of OSO.
    An accident going to Key West last year, the fatal accident in Michigan was hushed, the photo's of this accident and I am certain that there are other issues that were not allowed to be shown there.
    Certainly is some sort of favortism as they will certainly allow a problem when it involves a Cat boat.
    If there is a problem with Mercury they pull the thread. If there is a problem with Cigarette (a fatal accident last year was poofed) they pull the thread, and a lot of the Nortec problems are poofed.
    It is unfortunate that the OL was partially sunk at the dock. It is a beautiful boat and it will be put back to as good as new. It will however carry a sour note from this dat forward.
    OSO and the people that run it feel the world revolves around them and feel they will be somehow held responsible at letting any information on mis-haps get out onto their boards. When in reality the discussion/topic and photo's are floating around other web sites too. Supposedly there is a "criminal investigation" going on. I've been involved in many criminal investigations and still see no reason why the pictures and discussion can't be posted
    Ever heard of circumstantial evidents or hearsay...OSO needs to look into that.
    So I want to know who knows the details on this criminal investigation....

Old Texan
    here is some pics of the boat at the loto shoot out
    Any idea what lake those were taken on?

Boatlesss
    OSO and the people that run it feel the world revolves around them and feel they will be somehow held responsible at letting any information on mis-haps get out onto their boards. When in reality the discussion/topic and photo's are floating around other web sites too. Supposedly there is a "criminal investigation" going on. I've been involved in many criminal investigations and still see no reason why the pictures and discussion can't be posted
    Ever heard of circumstantial evidents or hearsay...OSO needs to look into that.
    So I want to know who knows the details on this criminal investigation....
    Maybe it's just their excuse for being that way. Hell, the telvevision news shows things when there is a criminal investigation every day all day long.
    Little bit of b.s. there.

timewarp
    Any idea what lake those were taken on?\
    Since they were taken at the LOTO Shoot out, I would think that it was on the Lake of the Ozarks aka LOTO

Jbb
    You know I gotta just laugh....all I did was ask for some clarification as to why every thread I was reading was disappearing.....If not,I wanted my 12 hr old membership refunded $45......Instead I get a load of shit from one of the nutswingers there about reading the rules,and If I dont like it I must be a troll... ..Then OSO Steve.....aka God....[In his mind anyway]...tells me he does not have to explain anything he does ...ever....You know,I belong to alot of forums and in each and every one I have always been given a courtesy pm if something approached a violation of the rules ...I know it has happened here as well....If I were a mod anywhere I certainly would.....I explained that in an email to their admin.....and again asked for a refund....I have been banned there ...but paypal has not seen any money yet... this is the thread in question...
    http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=143827
    I try not to take the internet too seriously....and I really do find this whole situation hysterical.....Talk about people with arrogance and self worth issues....lol....poofed...without even a reach around.... :rollside:
    and so it goes...
    ps... thank you Hot Boat mods....for putting up with us,and having common courtesy..

seanv
    I don't understand some things about OSO. There have been several occurances with OL (outerlimits) and they are never seen on the boards of OSO.
    An accident going to Key West last year, the fatal accident in Michigan was hushed, the photo's of this accident and I am certain that there are other issues that were not allowed to be shown there.
    Certainly is some sort of favortism as they will certainly allow a problem when it involves a Cat boat.
    If there is a problem with Mercury they pull the thread. If there is a problem with Cigarette (a fatal accident last year was poofed) they pull the thread, and a lot of the Nortec problems are poofed.
    It is unfortunate that the OL was partially sunk at the dock. It is a beautiful boat and it will be put back to as good as new. It will however carry a sour note from this dat forward.
    when i got hosed by cumberland marine i posted on oso to get some ideas on how to get the problem solved. after the post going a few pages oso posted how i could and would be held accountable for all of my posts. i replied with a statement of, " all i posted is true and accurate with documentation to back it" hour later they locked it.
    they sent me a pm asking me to stop negative posts about such a great sponsor who was always fair. i dont post there anymore and my membership just expired.

YeLLowBoaT
    That sounds like alot of forums I have been banned from. The slightest hint of a challenge or flame and the boot you. To me its actaully like a sport...

seanv
    smokes me how a "sponsor" can dictate who posts in a "paid membership public forum"

Tom Brown
    That sounds like alot of forums I have been banned from. The slightest hint of a challenge or flame and the boot you.
    :idea:
    To me its actaully like a sport...
    Click here (http://www.screamandfly.com/)

YeLLowBoaT
    if you really want to flame.. go here (http://s13.invisionfree.com/The_Ring...ex.php?act=idx)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast