I post this to help someone outIt will lift the nose of the boat and free up the hull so not as much boat will be in the water. Get a hydraulic diverter, i love mine.
www.hi-techperformance.com
And i get pm'd this bs. What an A hole. Resembles the writing of our past buddy Chet. Can't help but think he is the same guy.
geesh i see your infomative spam post and found that jetboatperformance has diverters cheaper than hi tech........and even CP performance for that matter.... Did you want to give this guy some GOOD information or just give yourself some brownie points in the HOPE of saving some money on your next purchase? I mean what is your point?
maybe you should upgrade your awareness level cuz it fails miserably.... then again maybe your just a bad drunk or something?
One thing you should do is get a life.
I gonna refrain from replying to your stupidity cause unlike you, i have a life. BTW, what post are you talking about?
hmmm....stupidy is spamming a shop over and over for NO reason other than to maybe get a freebee once in a while. In this case though, there is and will never be any freebies to be had ie. STUPID much less having a signature line such as yours. Rooster tail courtesy of hi tech.....wtf is that? Does he wisper how nice your voice sounds on the phone when you order parts??? Do you work there or something? If it's anything else it's just sickness. I could see if he gave you free shit for the PROMOTION but you can clearly see that is not the case. The real STUPID thing is though, you do it so much you forgot what post it is. This is a public message board in case you forgot, not a spam circus for ones personal gain.
Having a life is less than 1000posts on a forum....hmmmm got alot of time on your hands dont ya???????????????????????