Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rondane

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    hey...cumload, why are you posting on a thread out of nowwhere when you know NOTHING about the circumstances behind it? why dont these guys ease up on the props and have them let it die?? I come here to read good info not to see the ****s continually throw props over and over! From what i have read on the net..... i agree with ya.... there are ALOT of good jet guys in phoenix but yet this 396 blockhead really cant say word one about most of them. He can tell ya alot though of HTP though. I'm just wondering why that is and why he says it with so much excitiment and tops it off with a "link" when he posts. He says he has his credit card on file with tom @JBPerf but yet he doesnt rant and rave half as much for him as he does the other. Now that you mention it...maybe HTP has a payroll in here..maybe he knocks a few bucks off his parts if you throw props his way? Hmmm.... I look on his site and his prices are rediculously high so maybe that accounts for it?
    I posted how you cant get a prime a jet for less money on ebay($38 bucks compared to $50 bucks)...guy who sells it (johnny is his name) says it's the SAME THING with a $50.00 retail price but yet everyone is quick to jump and say it's not the same...it's JUNK and to buy from the originator and just tell me to shut the **** up? What a shitstorm that caused...wow!
    Dons pump sevice is the originator of the inducer but yet on "justjets" it "recommended" to buy it from htp....wtf is that about? Contrary to popular belief don was also the ORIGINATOR of the ratchet for a jet pump which is now called the jetaway. I just cant believe mr htp can come on here and lie about that! Bet 396 and smokin man dont know that either. All they can say is "yea..yea ronjane, ronco, etc." Truth is a tough pill to swallow sometime i know.
    rondane
    Were tired of you crying :cry: about not giving props to timm,don,etc. I use duane and tom papp because I do see thier shit at the races!!!!!!! Thats what convinced me 6 yrs ago about these 2 guys. How many of the dragboats have your favorites names on them???????:idea:
    Ill be sure to take pics of htp,tom papp,dne,dougans,larrys,mpd and jett performance's boats while Im at firebird next week. Then Ill post them up in here and we all can see who's shit is at the track and winning

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    rogaine,cock socket,people like you are the very reason why the govt should have breeding laws between kin folk...
    CLASSIC!!!!! that shit had my ass cracking up for 20 minutes after I read it Thats signature material........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    396 laid out a list of basic questions for you. All you could do was come back with more of your useless bull $hit and name calling (which 396 does plenety of), but you couldn't answer one single question.
    Now there's a big surprise. LOL.
    Im still waiting for atleas a few answers from him. I still want to see this bad ass boat he has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It must be faster than TFH plumb crazy
    Maybe its some top secret star trek shit......

Taylorman
    Hey Rogain, you really should try jacking off, maybe that will make you feel a little better, releve some frustration.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Contrary to popular belief don was also the ORIGINATOR of the ratchet for a jet pump which is now called the jetaway. I just cant believe mr htp can come on here and lie about that! Bet 396 and smokin man dont know that either. All they can say is "yea..yea ronjane, ronco, etc." Truth is a tough pill to swallow sometime i know.
    rondane
    Hey cum-dumpster, Since Don invented Everything related to marine jet pumps, he had to have missed SOMETHING. What DIDN'T he invent?
    So far, He invented the Inducer,
    The Ratchet/Jetaway,
    How about the Droop Snoot?
    The Rideplate?
    The Top Loader?
    The adjustable Shoe?
    The Diverter just HAD to be Don's favorite invention.
    Hell Berkeley probably stole the entire Jet Pump itself from him.
    How'd Don ever find time to work on a boat? he was so busy inventing everything we take for granted in the jet drive world today.
    Where's YOUR boat Bitch-boy?

rrrr
    Hell Berkeley probably stole the entire Jet Pump itself from him.
    LMFAO....... :crossx:

Rondane
    There's a big difference between being an internet pussy (like you) and going back and deleting something that wasn't real cool to post. It wasn't the content of what I said that I deleted, just the way I said it, which wasn't necessary.
    let me ask ya mr. know it all....WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? You twist you words to make yourself look good. As the jetboatguru said....YOU GOT FACED! backpeddle,backpeddle,backpeddle. Interesting one of your peers even has your number.
    You might try and learn something here (but I doubt you will) and that is that it's not necessary to hurt someone to make a point. You, on the otherhand, seem to get a big kick out of it, just being an insulting, hurtful asshole like you are.
    Try and find ANY post of mine that was like that ONE that YOU wrote pal! Your post wasnt HURTFUL?? ROFLMAO!! I bet the htp phone was ringing off the hook minutes after!
    I didn't feel badly for what I said, just how I said it, so I deleted it. You obviously wouldn't know the difference, and couldn't care less, so it's no surprise that you have to go back that far just to find something to give someone some shit about. Talk about desperation!
    Make me laugh...you "intent" was not to "hurt" someone? DESPERATION you say?? You had STEAM coming out of your ears i bet with a post like that...you thought you got F$^%CKED and didnt like it. You just bought into the hype is what it is. Again...What planet are you on?
    There isnt a couple times some of these cronies on here do that to me? Most of them are just bullshit(especially 396 with his sister, momma etc..jokes yet he wants me to answer "serious" question) YOURS IS JUST CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the jetguru said YOU GOT FACED!!!! LIVE WITH IT OR STAY OFF MY THREADS!
    Duane took care of business, as I knew he would, and that was that.
    Yeap i bet that was that! One time and out and i bet you never buy from him again will ya? Wait....how did you boat work with the snoot? Dont tell me you didnt try it after that now.
    You clearly enjoy wallowing in your own piss and shit, and I say more power to you. The truth is in the responses you get, and it's clear you enjoy it...you just keep coming back for more. Like you say,...Good God!!
    I'm not the one not letting this thread die like you and a few others are! I'm not guys like taylorpussyman who posts up private PM's to be spiteful! Enough already ok? I just had a little time this morning to rub your face in twisting my words to make me look bad. Maybe i should cut and paste YOUR post again to refresh everyone whadiathink? That is one of the most HURTFUL posts i have ever read...funny thing is there is alot of truth to it. I know it,you know it...yet these guys are just to blind to see it. Smoke and mirrors man.
    rondane

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    <--------------Is patiently waiting for pics of ronjanes boat

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Where's YOUR boat Bitch-boy?
    Once again we are still waiting

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    give him a chance:idea: didn't you know everything is slower in ohio, including their brain waves
    my bad, my bad....
    you are right about being slow

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast