Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Rondane

steelcomp
    Pretty funny, piss ant...you come back a week later to answer with the same ol' BS, and now you're tryin to make yourself look good by swingin on Tony's nuts? LMAO...so, how does fresh Guru taste?? :yuk:
    And you call me desperate. LOL
    (Wipe your chin, bitch.)
    BTW...in case you haven't read, he's no peer of mine, but since you're one of his lil' groupies, then swing away, junior. You can't come up with anything better yourself, so you might as well ride his sack.
    You obviously don't understand english, clearly you can't read, you spell like a fourth grader, and you're just repeating the same ol' thing. I think this horse is dead, dumbass, but if that's what you need to make yourself feel better, then you go, girl.
    Desperation? I'll show you desperation. Continually coming on here and getting kicked in the junk is what I'd call desperation. You're like the stupid smartass in school that got his ass kicked by everyone (even a few chicks) and even then didn't know enough to keep his mouth shut. There isn't a thread that you've posted where you haven't insulted someone, or said something arrogant or useless. I haven't seen you post anything yet worth the pixles it was displayed with, and you've got just about everyone here hating your dumb ass. There isn't a thread you get on that someone dosen't tell you to STFU, get lost, or go F yourself.
    That's pretty desperate, I'd say.
    "Please, someone pay attention to me...I don't care if you hate me, just pay attention to me, pllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeee pay attention to me!!!" :cry: :cry:
    I'll answer your only legitimate question, so you don't come back later and accuse me of "dodging" it. not that I really give a rat's ass what you think, but no, I didn't bother testing the snoot, because I could see by looking at it, (notice...no hype involved ) that it wasn't going to give me what I needed. Besides, if you'd pay attention, you'd remember that it was machined wrong, and I couldn't try it if I wanted to.
    One more thing...Duane has since corrected the machining problem, and I still may end up trying it since my set up is different now than it was then. If I do, I'll be sure and let you know what happens, not that you'd understand a thing about it.
    OK...now, back to your regular thrashing. So, why don't you show us a pic of your boat?? I'm sure with all your criticizm, you've got one hell of a ride. Seems to be the one question you keep avoiding. (by going back and digging up old dead stuff)
    let me ask ya mr. know it all....WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? You twist you words to make yourself look good. As the jetboatguru said....YOU GOT FACED! backpeddle,backpeddle,backpeddle. Interesting one of your peers even has your number.
    Try and find ANY post of mine that was like that ONE that YOU wrote pal! Your post wasnt HURTFUL?? ROFLMAO!! I bet the htp phone was ringing off the hook minutes after!
    Make me laugh...you "intent" was not to "hurt" someone? DESPERATION you say?? You had STEAM coming out of your ears i bet with a post like that...you thought you got F$^%CKED and didnt like it. You just bought into the hype is what it is. Again...What planet are you on?
    There isnt a couple times some of these cronies on here do that to me? Most of them are just bullshit(especially 396 with his sister, momma etc..jokes yet he wants me to answer "serious" question) YOURS IS JUST CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the jetguru said YOU GOT FACED!!!! LIVE WITH IT OR STAY OFF MY THREADS!
    Yeap i bet that was that! One time and out and i bet you never buy from him again will ya? Wait....how did you boat work with the snoot? Dont tell me you didnt try it after that now.
    I'm not the one not letting this thread die like you and a few others are! I'm not guys like taylorpussyman who posts up private PM's to be spiteful! Enough already ok? I just had a little time this morning to rub your face in twisting my words to make me look bad. Maybe i should cut and paste YOUR post again to refresh everyone whadiathink? That is one of the most HURTFUL posts i have ever read...funny thing is there is alot of truth to it. I know it,you know it...yet these guys are just to blind to see it. Smoke and mirrors man.
    rondane

steelcomp
    Hey Rondane, since you're the jet boat expert here, maybe you can give me some suggestions on how my boat should be set-up?
    Should I use a droop? Maybe a mini droop? Maybe the "Snoot"? How would I know which is right? Do I need a diverter? What about angles? Where should I start with the nozzle? How about the ride plate? Oh yeah, should I run a back cut shoe, or not? How much backcut? What about the intake opening? Where should I start with that? I also have tunnel plates. Can you tell me where to set them? Should I use a blocker loader, or open? How about nozzle insert size? Should I run a launch control? Where should I set my rev limiter?
    Here are some details about the boat:
    1980 Bahner tunnel, 600# bare hull.
    Single seat interior, left hand drive.
    Bottom blu-printed, painted, and speed coated by me, pump set back 6" by me. (you ever done any of that?)
    1" full length drop keel, 16" wide center sponson. Bottom is most similar to PlaceCraft. (you know what a dropped keel is, right?)
    Custom transom adapter and pump brace by me. (You ever make a transom adapter?)
    Tunnel plates by me.
    Berk intake, modified by me to low profile specs, 5.5*, re-shaped fins, etc. (You ever cut down an intake?) Intake entry by me, based on info from several others.
    Berk suction hsg, modified to fit new intake
    Custom Loader by MPD
    "Big" Dominator bowl, blu-printed by MPD.
    Stainless BC impeller, detailed by MPD.
    (DPS) stainless inducer, detailed by me.
    Place nozzle adapter, 2* pin angle.
    Berk race nozzle with insert.
    Ride plate, shoe, shims, cradle, etc, all by me.
    Calgo steering installed by me.
    HTP Jetaway
    467" BB Chev, 820hp, by me.
    Engine to transom, 26.75"
    Boat currently runs 9.70's at 105-108 in 3000' air with 5.30 half track.
    Just give us some basic ideas. Shouldn't be hard for an expert like you. You can see I'm just a follower, so I need someone like you to get me started.

steelcomp
    i don't know about everyone else hear but i'm starting to feel like charlie brown all i'm hearing is"blah blahblablablah blah bla ba lh blah" :croosx:
    Yeah, yeah, sorry...my bad. I should know better.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    hey scott, that should keep his mouth zipped for a little bit
    p.s. hows the boat comming? Are you comming to phx????

steelcomp
    hey scott, that should keep his mouth zipped for a little bit
    p.s. hows the boat comming? Are you comming to phx????Hey Michael, not going to make Phoenix. Boat's sleeping, and I just have too much work right now It'll get a few more upgrades this winter, and hopefully be ready for next year's 9.50 bracket.
    Rondane is great entertainment...I really hope he answers some of my questions. LOL

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hey Michael, not going to make Phoenix. Boat's sleeping, and I just have too much work right now It'll get a few more upgrades this winter, and hopefully be ready for next year's 9.50 bracket.
    Rondane is great entertainment...I really hope he answers some of my questions. LOL
    right on brotha, keep us posted
    Ronjane is....................um um um well well um um um......................
    a piece of work:yuk:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Hey Rondane, since you're the jet boat expert here, maybe you can give me some suggestions on how my boat should be set-up?
    Should I use a droop? Maybe a mini droop? Maybe the "Snoot"? How would I know which is right? Do I need a diverter? What about angles? Where should I start with the nozzle? How about the ride plate? Oh yeah, should I run a back cut shoe, or not? How much backcut? What about the intake opening? Where should I start with that? I also have tunnel plates. Can you tell me where to set them? Should I use a blocker loader, or open? How about nozzle insert size? Should I run a launch control? Where should I set my rev limiter?
    Here are some details about the boat:
    1980 Bahner tunnel, 600# bare hull.
    Single seat interior, left hand drive.
    Bottom blu-printed, painted, and speed coated by me, pump set back 6" by me. (you ever done any of that?)
    1" full length drop keel, 16" wide center sponson. Bottom is most similar to PlaceCraft. (you know what a dropped keel is, right?)
    Custom transom adapter and pump brace by me. (You ever make a transom adapter?)
    Tunnel plates by me.
    Berk intake, modified by me to low profile specs, 5.5*, re-shaped fins, etc. (You ever cut down an intake?) Intake entry by me, based on info from several others.
    Berk suction hsg, modified to fit new intake
    Custom Loader by MPD
    "Big" Dominator bowl, blu-printed by MPD.
    Stainless BC impeller, detailed by MPD.
    (DPS) stainless inducer, detailed by me.
    Place nozzle adapter, 2* pin angle.
    Berk race nozzle with insert.
    Ride plate, shoe, shims, cradle, etc, all by me.
    Calgo steering installed by me.
    HTP Jetaway
    467" BB Chev, 820hp, by me.
    Engine to transom, 26.75"
    Boat currently runs 9.70's at 105-108 in 3000' air with 5.30 half track.
    Just give us some basic ideas. Shouldn't be hard for an expert like you. You can see I'm just a follower, so I need someone like you to get me started.
    It'd run low 8's if only you had avoided all the amateurs (yourself and the pack at MPD, not to mention that stolen trash from Hi-Tech, IT just adds weight) and had let Don set your deal up. Oh well, a bit to late now.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Should I use a droop? sure, couldn't hurt
    Maybe a mini droop? nope, bigger is always better
    Maybe the "Snoot"? naw, droops are more popular
    How would I know which is right? cuz I said
    Do I need a diverter? all the cool people have them
    What about angles? pointing up a lil bit
    Where should I start with the nozzle? on the back, duh
    How about the ride plate? under the jet
    Oh yeah, should I run a back cut shoe, or not? maybe a little
    How much backcut? not too much
    What about the intake opening? under the bottom
    Where should I start with that? in front of the jet
    I also have tunnel plates. Can you tell me where to set them? on the back right above the tunnels
    Should I use a blocker loader, or open? open, blockage doesn't feel good
    How about nozzle insert size? once again, bigger is always better
    Should I run a launch control? fock that, that's for pussies
    Where should I set my rev limiter? right near red line
    well i hope this helped some if you have any more questions dont' be afrasid to ask, I'll be here all day
    oh and I still want to see your row boat rondane
    Thats some funny schit right there:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112