Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rondane

Devilman
    I've had a difficult time understanding what the big deal is about a person posting up & mentioning the good service they received from one shop or another. It seems like every time somebody comes on here to pass a little positive information, they end up catching some shit over it, be it here in the forums or PMs, which is kinda stupid, actually....
    But boy, if someone posts up about a negative experience of some kind or another, well stand back boys, gonna turn the dogs loose on 'em...... Nobody seems to give a crap about that side of it....
    Just my 2 cents & my opinion, I'm done.

Ken F
    I agree completly with you Devilman. that's exactly why I don't post much over here anymore....too much drama & negativity.
    Smokin-
    Duane's been telling me he can't give me any free stuff cause he just gave it all to you! Damn.
    He must give away a lot of free stuff, cause there are sure a lot of people cheering for him! lol Wonder how he stays in business giving all that free stuff away?
    Ken

steelcomp
    I think trying to make some sense out of anything Rondane says is purely a waste of time. It sounds like you guys are expecting anything different from him than the garbage that spews forth from that sore under his nose. I say that's just Rondane, doing what pleases him most. When you react, he wins. (In his petty little head)

Ken F
    Steel, you are so right. I just put him on ignore. I think we should all just refuse to respond to any of his posts from now on.
    Ken

dragboat
    I got a lot of great parts AND... FREE SUPPORT!
    Duane helped alot.

SmokinLowriderSS
    HI "BENCH - RACERS" WE'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :wink:

Duane HTP
    Rondane sent me a real long nasty PM about a month ago. I never even wasted the energy to reply. He's not worth my time.
    Thanks for the support guys. I try to help. But, that's just one sick Dude that can't be helped. Guess we can't win them all, but we'll keep trying.
    Thanks again!
    Duane HTP

Tom Brown
    I lurk in Just Jets all the time. Good forum. It's great to see a jet thread land here so I can shit in it.
    Eat my prop, you jet spooging homophobics.

Cheap Thrills
    Look at Mr. Brown being all friendly and shit
    C.T. :wink:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I lurk in Just Jets all the time. Good forum. It's great to see a jet thread land here so I can shit in it.
    Eat my prop, you jet spooging homophobics.
    We, oh so glad to see that you like us........

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast