Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rondane

Tom Brown
    Thanks for the nonsensical gibberish I just added to my sig.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hey taylorman, I used to get those from his lame ass too. THat guy is LAME. i bet he was molested by his redhead uncle when he was a child........

Tom Brown
    Are you mad at me, or something, 396?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Are you mad at me, or something, 396?
    By no means Thomas
    Im glad that I could provide you with a new sig line

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Thanks for the nonsensical gibberish I just added to my sig.
    Thats called sarcasm Maybe you could take a few more semesters of Hookd' On Ebonics" because it didnt work for you...

Rondane
    Rondane sent me a real long nasty PM about a month ago. I never even wasted the energy to reply. He's not worth my time.
    this thread is very amusing...you try to follow the forum rules and the PM's get put out in public by the pussy asses. Taylorman your just a douchebag period. How is that "rooster tail" anyways? Not that place diverter had anything to do with it right? I'm so tired of looking for good articles to read here and it's just spamorama. You need to go here....buy here....bla bla bla..i mean WTF? They guy throws you a bone and you eat it up like a great tasting peace of pussy. Does he like have a bedroom voice on the phone or something?
    about that nasty pm...maybe mister guru it should be stated on who wrote whom first?? Maybe i should be like pussyman and post/edit it to fit my needs so my buddies can jump on the bandwagon so they can see all the BS?
    396 you still paying the light bill? Burn up any packings lately? hey mister know it all..... since you feel the need to get involved....hows that snoot that you got that was "rolled down the isle"??? Another pussyass that deleted his post...maybe i should post that one too? I'm gonna use it for my signature line i think, just need to find it. I can just see the PM " Please...please i'll fix it and you'll get your money just dont badmouth me!" you must have gotten your money and are a little bit smarter than all the rest.....how long did it take? Truth hurts i know. What worse is that dons son is trying his best to keep the business alive and running and keep the products his father produced in house. To bad there are certain "lions" out there to run him down and feed him to the den like noon feeding making it a stuggle for him at best. Sad....very sad.
    rondane

Biglue
    "Mansfield".....ROTFLMAO. :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    so my buddies can jump on the bandwagon so they can see all the BS?
    396 you still paying the light bill? Burn up any packings lately? hey mister know it all..... since you feel the need to get involved....hows that snoot that you got that was "rolled down the isle"??? Another pussyass that deleted his post...maybe i should post that one too? I'm gonna use it for my signature line i think, just need to find it. I can just see the PM " Please...please i'll fix it and you'll get your money just dont badmouth me!" you must have gotten your money and are a little bit smarter than all the rest.....how long did it take? Truth hurts i know. rondane
    Hey bitchboy what the F*CK are you talking about?? I totally understand your fustration. I would be made too if my wife was pregnant by my brother.
    its funny that you come on here and bash duane but ride "Don's" D*CK. I never seen that man come on here and offer info and "FREE" help like some of the others on here. We all can plainly see that you have it out for duane:yuk: Duane has never did anyone wrong since ive been on here. You should lay off the pipe and seek help.
    Stop screwing your lil sister and grow the f*ck up. Everytime you speak, the smell of sh!t rises. Just read the thread and you will clearly see that peeps dont like you. You NEVER have anything nice to say about people. Especially the ones that never have issues with others in here.
    Now go back in the closet and get back to the dolls and vaseline you F*CKING QUEER:yuk:

Rondane
    Hey bitchboy what the F*CK are you talking about?? I totally understand your fustration. I would be made too if my wife was pregnant by my brother.
    its funny that you come on here and bash duane but ride "Don's" D*CK. I never seen that man come on here and offer info and "FREE" help like some of the others on here.
    what am i talking about? It's all "fustration" lol. spellcheck? Betta stop doing ya sister with da dildo while you rite bigboy! D
    Dont you remember the conversation about "paying he light bill?" look it up bright boy. You post nothing of worthwhile...you have a bunch of great pump guys in arizona(like timinator, bergeron or dan nelson) but yet you feel the need to post spam for the one and only that gives FREE help. LIKE NO OTHER WILL GIVE FREE HELP WHEN YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THEM??? Like he doesnt get business from it dumbass? What planet are you one swallowman?
    It just gets old, you and a few "select" other post nothing on a thread except to give props. This is a public forum not a prop board. Do i ever see you post up about timminator or sdba or even tom@jetboatperf much at all if EVER??? I've mentioned don very rarily not ever time a new guy comes on for info...ie. you need to go here and talk to this guy and buy this because he takes his "valuable time" to post up info. WHat kind of shit is that? I post up about someplace cheaper for the SAME F$%KING thing and it's " no good junk copy buy the original" ...aw F#$K YOU! how do you know this asshole?
    Now i can just see what you will post next....."you momma does you uncle while sissy watches!" WOW I"M GONNA BE IMPRESSED! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?????
    rondane

steelcomp
    And you're still pumpin your same ol' whining, crying story.
    Is that all you got??
    LOL!! :sleeping: :cry: [QUOTE=396_WAYS_TO_SPIT]Hey bitchboy what the F*CK are you talking about?? I totally understand your fustration. I would be made too if my wife was pregnant by my brother.
    its funny that you come on here and bash duane but ride "Don's" D*CK. I never seen that man come on here and offer info and "FREE" help like some of the others on here.[QUOTE]
    what am i talking about? It's all "fustration" lol. spellcheck? Betta stop doing ya sister with da dildo while you rite bigboy! D
    Dont you remember the conversation about "paying he light bill?" look it up bright boy. You post nothing of worthwhile...you have a bunch of great pump guys in arizona(like timinator, bergeron or dan nelson) but yet you feel the need to post spam for the one and only that gives FREE help. LIKE NO OTHER WILL GIVE FREE HELP WHEN YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THEM??? Like he doesnt get business from it dumbass? What planet are you one swallowman?
    It just gets old, you and a few "select" other post nothing on a thread except to give props. This is a public forum not a prop board. Do i ever see you post up about timminator or sdba or even tom@jetboatperf much at all if EVER??? I've mentioned don very rarily not ever time a new guy comes on for info...ie. you need to go here and talk to this guy and buy this because he takes his "valuable time" to post up info. WHat kind of shit is that? I post up about someplace cheaper for the SAME F$%KING thing and it's " no good junk copy buy the original" ...aw F#$K YOU! how do you know this asshole?
    Now i can just see what you will post next....."you momma does you uncle while sissy watches!" WOW I"M GONNA BE IMPRESSED! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?????
    rondane

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast