Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rondane

Tom Brown
    Jetboats suck. :yuk:

Rondane
    And you're still pumpin your same ol' whining, crying story.
    Is that all you got??
    LOL!! :sleeping: :cry:
    nope mister know it all....i got this....spoken from a true regular here on the boards who knows his shit right?
    Place is now making a sort of mini-droop, it's short, doesn't have much droop to it, has about 2.5 deg or pin angle and is a MUCH nicer part than duanes snoot. It's a QUALITY piece and sounds like just what you need and a lot LESS expensive.
    Duane wouldnt loan me one.....said he'd sell me one and if it wasnt' what i was looking for , he'd refund all but $100.00 of my money . Basically said it would cost me $100.00 to try it out
    I bought one from him and it was the UGLIEST POS i have ever received. Burrs all over it from machining, dirty finger prints.....looked like it was skipped down the isle in the warehouse before they shipped it, PLUS it was MACHINED WRONG! So i sent it back. Duane said it was no problem and that he'd gladly refund my $$$. That was three weeks ago and i still havent received my refund/credit for the part, even after a friendly reminder a WEEK later :crossx: I also has to pay to ship back.
    Call MPD and talk to jack, he has the place snoot and is a great guy to deal with. Just my .02 cents.
    Now it's about time we gets some real input on the great parts that are out there. Well said steelcomp! Just wondering why you pussied out and deleted it? Truth hurt someone, somewhere maybe??? Talk about "TRASHING" a guys product man....good god!

rrrr
    Last edited by Rondane : Today at 09:45 PM
    LMAO, wonder what it read like before the edit. Could it possibly have been less understandable?

hoolign
    shit..I thought this was athread about balding enhancements...now i'm a bit disturbed to find out i's about asshair junkies ...rodgain or rondane..

dragboat
    LMAO...Is this for real?

steelcomp
    nope mister know it all....i got this....spoken from a true regular here on the boards who knows his shit right?
    Now it's about time we gets some real input on the great parts that are out there. Well said steelcomp! Just wondering why you pussied out and deleted it? Truth hurt someone, somewhere maybe??? Talk about "TRASHING" a guys product man....good god!There's a big difference between being an internet pussy (like you) and going back and deleting something that wasn't real cool to post. It wasn't the content of what I said that I deleted, just the way I said it, which wasn't necessary. You might try and learn something here (but I doubt you will) and that is that it's not necessary to hurt someone to make a point. You, on the otherhand, seem to get a big kick out of it, just being an insulting, hurtful asshole like you are. I didn't feel badly for what I said, just how I said it, so I deleted it. You obviously wouldn't know the difference, and couldn't care less, so it's no surprise that you have to go back that far just to find something to give someone some shit about. Talk about desperation! Duane took care of business, as I knew he would, and that was that.
    You clearly enjoy wallowing in your own piss and shit, and I say more power to you. The truth is in the responses you get, and it's clear you enjoy it...you just keep coming back for more. Like you say,...Good God!!

Moneypitt
    That post by Ken F in the other thread has to be awarded something, in some catagory, as an all time best for insult slinging, or something. What a rant!! Does he write for a living? On and On.......IMO, one of the all time best...........MP

Tom Brown
    Does he write for a living? On and On.......IMO, one of the all time best...........MP
    I'm beginning to see you're one of these guys who is just here for the drama.
    Let me tell you something, mister.... there are people behind these screen names. People with feelings.

SmokinLowriderSS
    LMAO, wonder what it read like before the edit. Could it possibly have been less understandable?
    It was, but the Roncolator is in development as we speak. Expecting beta test to start mon AM. Should ship by Thurs mid-day.

SmokinLowriderSS
    What worse is that dons son is trying his best to keep the business alive and running and keep the products his father produced in house. To bad there are certain "lions" out there to run him down and feed him to the den like noon feeding making it a stuggle for him at best. Sad....very sad.
    rondane
    Hey Ronco, nice accusation there. Care to attatch names to the "lions" who are running down Don (or ever ran down Don) and who are trashing his son? Are you going to back this up with verifiable post copy (cause I've already seen you fabricate quotes) or are you just gonna whine, cry, and bitch more lying accusations like the fukstik we all have figured out you are?
    The ball is in YOUR court, have you got one of your own to make it a pair, or do you continue as usual?
    And I would suggest you leave anyone else's typos alone too ------- "stuggle", at least till you learn to be as perfect as you THINK you are.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast