Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rondane

Rondane
    Double duece
    Originally Posted by steelcomp
    And you're still pumpin your same ol' whining, crying story.
    Is that all you got??
    LOL!!
    nope mister know it all....i got this....spoken from a true regular here on the boards who knows his shit right?
    Quote:
    Place is now making a sort of mini-droop, it's short, doesn't have much droop to it, has about 2.5 deg or pin angle and is a MUCH nicer part than duanes snoot. It's a QUALITY piece and sounds like just what you need and a lot LESS expensive.
    Duane wouldnt loan me one.....said he'd sell me one and if it wasnt' what i was looking for , he'd refund all but $100.00 of my money . Basically said it would cost me $100.00 to try it out
    I bought one from him and it was the UGLIEST POS i have ever received. Burrs all over it from machining, dirty finger prints.....looked like it was skipped down the isle in the warehouse before they shipped it, PLUS it was MACHINED WRONG! So i sent it back. Duane said it was no problem and that he'd gladly refund my $$$. That was three weeks ago and i still havent received my refund/credit for the part, even after a friendly reminder a WEEK later I also has to pay to ship back.
    Call MPD and talk to jack, he has the place snoot and is a great guy to deal with. Just my .02 cents.
    Now it's about time we gets some real input on the great parts that are out there. Well said steelcomp! Just wondering why you pussied out and deleted it? Truth hurt someone, somewhere maybe??? Talk about "TRASHING" a guys product man....good god!
    I'm not much of a Rondane fan but this is about as big of a "FACE" as I have ever seen. Hypocrisy at its finest! Then to go to the "well, I'm a bigger man because I felt bad for the way I slammed him" card is just ridculous.

Ken F
    I wonder if this is him?
    Danes, Ronald
    3358 Remsen Rd
    Medina, OH 44256
    330-723-1892
    Nope, don't think so different area code.
    Time Warner Cable: Office Locations
    1575 Lexington Ave
    Mansfield, OH 44907
    (419) 756-7311
    He's not paying taxes on any property in Richland County either

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    what am i talking about? It's all "fustration" lol. spellcheck? Betta stop doing ya sister with da dildo while you rite bigboy! D
    Dont you remember the conversation about "paying he light bill?" look it up bright boy. You post nothing of worthwhile...you have a bunch of great pump guys in arizona(like timinator, bergeron or dan nelson) but yet you feel the need to post spam for the one and only that gives FREE help. LIKE NO OTHER WILL GIVE FREE HELP WHEN YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THEM??? Like he doesnt get business from it dumbass? What planet are you one swallowman?
    It just gets old, you and a few "select" other post nothing on a thread except to give props. This is a public forum not a prop board. Do i ever see you post up about timminator or sdba or even tom@jetboatperf much at all if EVER??? I've mentioned don very rarily not ever time a new guy comes on for info...ie. you need to go here and talk to this guy and buy this because he takes his "valuable time" to post up info. WHat kind of shit is that? I post up about someplace cheaper for the SAME F$%KING thing and it's " no good junk copy buy the original" ...aw F#$K YOU! how do you know this asshole?
    Now i can just see what you will post next....."you momma does you uncle while sissy watches!" WOW I"M GONNA BE IMPRESSED! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?????
    rondane
    Since you know it all bitchboy, how is bergeron a great pump builder when he specializes in v-drives????? Dan nelson is a great guy and I have dealt with him. I havent dealt with timm yet so i cant speak for the man.
    FYI, I do all of my own work and it will stay that way. Unlike yourself, you opt to pay someone $1500 for pump work that can easily be done on your own. I use duane,tom papp,dan nelson, and tom at jetboat perf. So what are you talking about. You dont know your ass from a whole in the ground
    Just face it rogaine, Nobody likes your ass on here...............
    You just qualified for the boot to the chest....... :crossx: :crossx:

steelcomp
    Rondane
    Double duece
    And you're still pumpin your same ol' whining, crying story.
    Is that all you got??
    LOL!!
    nope mister know it all....i got this....spoken from a true regular here on the boards who knows his shit right?
    Quote:
    Place is now making a sort of mini-droop, it's short, doesn't have much droop to it, has about 2.5 deg or pin angle and is a MUCH nicer part than duanes snoot. It's a QUALITY piece and sounds like just what you need and a lot LESS expensive.
    Duane wouldnt loan me one.....said he'd sell me one and if it wasnt' what i was looking for , he'd refund all but $100.00 of my money . Basically said it would cost me $100.00 to try it out
    I bought one from him and it was the UGLIEST POS i have ever received. Burrs all over it from machining, dirty finger prints.....looked like it was skipped down the isle in the warehouse before they shipped it, PLUS it was MACHINED WRONG! So i sent it back. Duane said it was no problem and that he'd gladly refund my $$$. That was three weeks ago and i still havent received my refund/credit for the part, even after a friendly reminder a WEEK later I also has to pay to ship back.
    Call MPD and talk to jack, he has the place snoot and is a great guy to deal with. Just my .02 cents.
    Now it's about time we gets some real input on the great parts that are out there. Well said steelcomp! Just wondering why you pussied out and deleted it? Truth hurt someone, somewhere maybe??? Talk about "TRASHING" a guys product man....good god!
    I'm not much of a Rondane fan but this is about as big of a "FACE" as I have ever seen. Hypocrisy at its finest! Then to go to the "well, I'm a bigger man because I felt bad for the way I slammed him" card is just ridculous.
    C'mon Tony, you can do better than swingin on Rondane's nuts to get at me, can't ya?
    Bench losers at it's best. :cry:

Nice try Scott, but I made it clear I am not a Rondane fan. You put your foot in your own mouth AGAIN! You posted it, he quoted it. Then you back peddled like a little ninny. He owns you and you have to live with yourself. As far me getting at you, that's not tough to do. I was just laughing at the pounding Rondane laid on you.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I wonder if this is him?
    Danes, Ronald
    3358 Remsen Rd
    Medina, OH 44256
    330-723-1892
    Nope, don't think so different area code.
    Time Warner Cable: Office Locations
    1575 Lexington Ave
    Mansfield, OH 44907
    (419) 756-7311\
    do do do do do do do doooooooooooo ..............................Inspector gadjet Go ken, go ken :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I was just laughing at the pounding Rondane laid on you.
    Hey guru, you know that you want a puonding from rogain
    How ya been sucka? I can wait untill the finals. Going to be kickass this year

Spitter, come find us. We will be in the TAF section with the Alcohol Flat and the K boat. Got some Montana muds for you and 460.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Spitter, come find us. We will be in the TAF section with the Alcohol Flat and the K boat. Got some Montana muds for you and 460.
    Ill be looking foward to it

steelcomp
    Nice try Scott, but I made it clear I am not a Rondane fan. You put your foot in your own mouth AGAIN! You posted it, he quoted it. Then you back peddled like a little ninny. He owns you and you have to live with yourself. As far me getting at you, that's not tough to do. I was just laughing at the pounding Rondane laid on you.
    LOL...you're weak, at best. You made it clear you're not much of a fan....yet, still enough of a fan to climb up on his back to try and make me look bad. I didn't back pedal anywhere, but whatever. You seem to have a problem with me, jumpin on just about anything I post these days. Well, whatever it is, it's your problem, and you gotta live with it. I don't know any reason, for the life of me, why you got this stick up your ass for me. I've barely ever met you, never spoken to you but for a second a few years ago, never ever said anything bad about you except in fun along with some dumb ass ***boat thread, but you keep jumpin real ugly. I guess that makes you feel cool n' shit, but like I said whatever. It's your deal. Means nothing to me.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast