Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TPI 1100efi

TPI
    I thought I might throw this out there. I am thinking about building a new motor for my boat. With that being said, I am going to see if anyone is looking for an awesome deal on my motor:
    This is a 555 cubic inch All AMERICAN Quad-Rotor with 120 trouble free hours. It is beautiful and still in the boat currently. I am running an autronic computer/msd. This motor has dyno sheets and will be sold complete. In my Howard 28 Bullet it was tested at 110 mph. Once again, it is extremely reliable and smooth. We do not abuse this motor, and I guarantee that anyone with any general boating experience can drive this motor at low speeds and around the docks,, after that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hang on! :crossx: I can duplicate this motor brand new for $59,900. I will entertain a SERIOUS offer.
    Installation available(In a boat that can handle this kind of power :crossx: )
    Thanks, Gary
    (805)480-2693 or gary@tpboats.com
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...83W2Z4373m.JPG

TPI
    ttt

TPI
    Guys,
    This is an awesome motor, and VERY user friendly. In the right hull, this is an amazing combination. In the Late Winter/Spring, all bets are off on these types of motors, they are just not around. I want $43500 for this motor, ready to drop in, with all coolers and mounts. That is a bargain! I would be happy to take an interested party on a test drive, for a refundable $500 deposit when the motor is purchased. You will not be dissappointed, In fact, I would bet you will be completely shocked at how smooth this motor is and how much power it has.

sigepmock
    So will you take my 525/XR in on trade :crossx: We'll mabye in a few years... :cry:
    Great looking motor as always and a smoking deal for someone.
    BUMP
    Chris

TPI
    Trades are welcome!

Cole Trickle
    So will you take my 525/XR in on trade :crossx: We'll mabye in a few years... :cry:
    Great looking motor as always and a smoking deal for someone.
    BUMP
    Chris
    Your wifes gonna kill you :crossx:
    It will be worth it to run one of these monsters!!!!

TPI
    If you can tuck this monster under your hatch, she will never know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,until you hammer it. :crossx: At an idle it draws "0" attention. I guarantee it sounds way more tame than that nasty sounding 525. 525's sound pretty mean at an idle. But this 1100 is just so damn smooth, I have to say though, the power is not for beginners. This thing will kill you, your friends, and anyone else in the boat if you don't respect it.
    I LOVE IT! I am just ready for a change.

TPI
    Drop in this motor and go! 1100 real HP is there if you want it. This motor is perfect and needs nothing. I will service it and change all of the belts/sea pump impellor prior to sale. It will be ready for a trouble free 2007 boat season. You Cat guys will ruin all of your buddies with this motor, and most likely it will fit under the hatch! You dont have to tell them you changed motors,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dicudmore
    If you can tuck this monster under your hatch, she will never know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,until you hammer it. :crossx: At an idle it draws "0" attention. I guarantee it sounds way more tame than that nasty sounding 525. 525's sound pretty mean at an idle. But this 1100 is just so damn smooth, I have to say though, the power is not for beginners. This thing will kill you, your friends, and anyone else in the boat if you don't respect it.
    this is no exaggeration--I've seen Gary's boat idle past and it sounds like an HO :220v: The scoop was the only give-away

sigepmock
    I'm trying everything I can to make it happen but I just aint got the cash......Can't even afford the 848...... I even tried the "It's for the baby" again and nothing.....
    But it would be sweet!!!! Can you imagine the look on Shipping guy's face as a blew past him and his Teague 800 :crossx:
    So what will you give me for my 15 hour 525 and a really cool Rhino?? :crossx: j/k
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...44100_1244.JPG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast