Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paging river rat!!!!

707dog
    whats up T did you get the beast fired back up??? ill buy lunch when ever ya ready to take me for a ride...

deltarat
    Whats the out come with the sunk boat?

707dog
    ITS OUT AT COLLINS MARINE ON BETHEL ISLAND AND SO FAR THE TAB IS UP 13K SO I HAVE A FEELING THEY ARE GONNA CHOP IT UP AS A TOTAL LOSS . THE GIMBAL BEARING EXPLODED AND JUST SHREDDED UP THE OUTDRIVE HOUSING,BOOT AND DAMN NEAR EVER THING IN BETWEEN ..IM STILL WAITING ON A RESPONSE FROM PROGRESSIVE...JUST GLAD MY FRIEND AND HIS SON WASNT HURT OR ANYTHING..

deltarat
    Damn dude that sucks, I bet knowing what you know now you wouldn't have even tugged that thig back to the trailer. Glad no one was injured.

707dog
    Yeah It Suckz Bro..kinda Stressful..be Hell I Still Got The Family Mover To Keep Me On The Water..iv Been Pokin Around On The Classifieds Also Seeing Whats Out There..lol.wishful Thinking..well Whats Up With Your Water Rocket Did You Get Things Worked Out??? If Not I Could Use A Delta Guide I Wanna See More Of The Delta Let Me Know If Your Interested..

deltarat
    Yeah It Suckz Bro..kinda Stressful..be Hell I Still Got The Family Mover To Keep Me On The Water..iv Been Pokin Around On The Classifieds Also Seeing Whats Out There..lol.wishful Thinking..well Whats Up With Your Water Rocket Did You Get Things Worked Out??? If Not I Could Use A Delta Guide I Wanna See More Of The Delta Let Me Know If Your Interested..
    Yea when ever you want to go just let me know. I have been way to busy to even look at my junk yet. Hell I am so short on time that tommorrow I am driving to LA and back because I dont have the time to stay the night and come home on Sunday. This shit sucks and I cant wait for my life to slow the hell down for a little bit so I can get my turd finnished and back in the water!

707dog
    DAMN BRO..WELL IF YOU NEED A EXTRA HAND GIVE ME A HOLLAR. I TO HAVE BEEN BUSY @ WORK AND AROUND THE HOUSE IM HEADED TO CLEAR LAKE AS SOON AS I LEAVE WORK TO DO SOME FISHIN BUT ONLY OVER NIGHT GOT OPEN HOUSE TO DO SAT AND SUN ON MY HOUSE IN HAYWARD..SH@#$Y AZZ MARKET IS KILLIN ME..I LOWERED MY HOUSE 40K AND NO BITS ..SO IM READY FOR ANOTHER HOOKY DAY

damn that sucks. Well if your looking for another boat let me know I have one for sale.

deltarat
    damn that sucks. Well if your looking for another boat let me know I have one for sale.
    Spill the beans bro, I thought you had two for sell

Spill the beans bro, I thought you had two for sell
    Dont want to jinx anything but looks like the stoker is going to florida.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast