Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: paging river rat!!!!

acatitude
    hey come on you want your friends to buy a good boat that is delta worthy............... :rollside: :rollside:

deltarat
    Dont want to jinx anything but looks like the stoker is going to florida.
    Congrats to you Dave, if there is anything I can do to help you get the boat worthy of shippment just let me know. I will be home Sat. night so if you want to throw a coat of wax on that bitch and send it down the road I am more than willing to help you with that on Sunday.

deltarat
    hey come on you want your friends to buy a good boat that is delta worthy............... :rollside: :rollside:
    Good point; Anthony nut up and buy Kens boat!! If you need more info on it there is a great artical in Hot Boat this month on Kens boat. Some one better buy this boat before I have to sell my Fountain and buy it myself. Hell I should have bought it before it ever went to Ken but I thought the owner then was pulling my leg ( which by the way is a lot of work ) when he said it was for sale. I now know that when he says its for sale, its for sale!

707dog
    yeah iv been doin some web surfing and checkin out whats for sale but i gotta get ride of this other house first and see what i walk away with and then ill know if i got some $$ left over to play...what boat is the boat 4-sale?? is he on here??..hell i gotta find some room in the yard first..lol..got the fishing boat and the sea ray hoggin up the space..

Congrats to you Dave, if there is anything I can do to help you get the boat worthy of shippment just let me know. I will be home Sat. night so if you want to throw a coat of wax on that bitch and send it down the road I am more than willing to help you with that on Sunday.
    Thanks but it will not be leaving until next week some time. but I will want to do some cleaning before it goes. carpets and such.

707dog
    hey T i seen a couple pictures of that boat ..whooo thats hot!!lil out my league right now..but well worth it for the right person!!..if you know some body that wants a96-97 baja 22' hammer w/ mpi 454..my buddy is offing his to Go bigger..16K..HE WAS @ HOOKIE DAY ALSO!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12