Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyers beware of unethical selling practices in boating community!!!!!!!!!!!

nolimitexec
    [FONT=Arial Black]I am a businessman from Florida,I could have bought a brand new skater but I thought this was a great deal according to the previous boat owner. I recently purchased a 36 ft. Skater from Leland Honeyman, I know everyone here is familiar with the rollover incident.
    I bought the boat cash, Leland outright lied to me about the history of the boat, sold it to me and the motors and drives failed with him delivering me the boat to Florida while we test ran the boat. It cost me over $50,000 to fix it and I just sold it and lost $125,000 cause no one would touch the boat. Presently the boat is being completely redone.
    Leland never disclosed the fact he had flipped the boat till I called Skater and they told me, He then told me he thought he had mentioned it, I can tell you if he would have mentioned it I would have ran like a rabbit, I guess he has selective memory...
    When you buy and expensive boat!!!....DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND ASK QUESTIONS, BE AWARE OF A GOOD DEAL!
    There are great boating people on here and everyone watches out for their friends, I just wish I would have known about this site 4 months ago!!
    If anyone has pics of the boat flipped over can you please post them I need a copy of them....Thanks

ROZ
    Welcome to boating.. no new news there..
    surprised you didn't do more homework when buying such an expensive boat...
    Hell, I do a vin# search when I buy a 10K dollar truck

Hardly Satisfied
    that's crazy

tcook33
    There is some shiit going on at ***boat today......pretty good for a Monday.

460 jus getn it
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...023popcorn.jpg
    Just made some of this. Thought we might need it................LMAO

Jbb
    Oh man....this week is off to one hell of a start.....

ROZ

deltaAce
    [FONT=Arial Black] sold it to me and the motors and drives failed with him delivering me the boat to Florida while we test ran the boat.
    Are you saying the motors & drives failed while you test ran it?
    I'm an offshore powerboat mechanic, & I have never had a boat come in for repair because both engines & both drives let go! Usally one of something fails!

Sleek-Jet
    Seems to be a good day for Trolling... no??? :idea:

Jordy

What did I do???

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast