Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Being Ripped Off In Phoenix

seanv
    i think we get some hard pipe hittn' mo**fuc**rs to go up there and go to work on mr. short life soon to be livin the rest of it in agonizing pain here with a pipe wrench and a blow tourch. :crossx: :crossx:
    page is a trip up from phx but could be a fun weekend :crossx: :crossx:

Some Kind Of Monster
    doing a reverse phone search came up with:
    Michael Sullivan
    1002 Vista Ave
    Marble Canyon, AZ
    (928) 645-5549
    I've lived in marble canyon and believe me there aren't but 30 people that live there and I don't think one is Michael Sullivan. Everyone that lives in Marble Canyon is either Indian, or running the fly fishing outfits. Only road through there is ole 89A.

R.A.D.man
    Sorry to hear of your troubles. I too was scammed by a guy in Pheonix (coincidental I know) for $2500.00 for some drill rig tools. Tried going through the Attorney General of Texas due to interstate commerce and all thinking they would help. Nothing ever came of it, just a bunch of wasted time and a letter from the State to him with no backbone nor any true legal want to help us. Only hope I see is personal action to impress upon the guy his need to give your money back and the part he owes you too.
    Good luck, maybe some of the good people here will drop by and say hi to the fellow for you. It could definately let him know he's scammed the wrong person, one that has the ability and friends to follow his money.
    From now on, we do deals like that COD or charge card. If they will not ship that way or take a credit card, something is wrong.

HTRDLNCN
    I just went to www.411.com and used the reverse lookup function.
    cant verify if the info was correct or not,just posting what it gave me.

ratso
    I just sat down and checked my emails again... "Mike" sent me a USPS Tracking Number. When we tried to track it, there was no information under that number??? I guess I will wait until tomorrow and try the number again. He hasn't called but he did send the email. I just hope it isn't a bogus number. I was sent a pm of someone to contact that might shed a little light on this, but I will try to track the number again tomorrow first. :hammerhea

TAF
    [ I was sent a pm of someone to contact that might shed a little light on this, but I will try to track the number again tomorrow first. :hammerhea[/QUOTE]
    I know a guy who knows a guy who knows how to get this guy :skull:

lucky
    I think Ratso should nail his wife and oldest daugther for his troubles - all in favor say Aye -- :crossx:

TAF
    I think Ratso should nail his wife and oldest daugther for his troubles - all in favor say Aye -- :crossx:
    take him to tthe boat drags next month and drag him by his ankles behing a hydro!!!!

Tom Brown
    I think Ratso should nail his wife and oldest daugther for his troubles
    lmao!

Tom Brown
    take him to tthe boat drags next month and drag him by his ankles behing a hydro!!!!
    He'll be springtime fresh in no time.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast