Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Being Ripped Off In Phoenix

seanv
    ratso, what are they lookin for parts wise?im a dodge parts guy so i can get the truth about b/o's and stuff

squirt'nmyload
    ratso, what are they lookin for parts wise?im a dodge parts guy so i can get the truth about b/o's and stuff
    where are you a parts guy at??....my buddy is the parts manager at york dodge up in prescott

ratso
    Sean, Chris, the service guy said the parts are in. They were waiting on some fuel lines which is what they claim the holdup was. This truck came from Ohio and they said some rust was about to ruin the lines so they needed to be replaced also. I could probably get the numbers Monday. I have already been in contact with another dealer to do all of our Dodge service work from now on.

AzLakeLizard
    I just went to www.411.com and used the reverse lookup function.
    cant verify if the info was correct or not,just posting what it gave me.
    Not a problem... Just living in this neck of the woods.. it would be nice if Mapquest or info would give the correct city...lol

ratso
    I just got off the phone with one of the members here that drives by this guy's house on a regular basis and said he would help me out. He sent a pm so I don't want to release his name as of yet... He claims this "Mike" isn't a bad guy and has bought from him before, so hopefully this all works out.

Back Forty
    Actually I'm beginning to think that's why Waco Dodge has had my truck for four weeks today... for a freakin' 3 hour job. Yeah... The parts just came in... right... :yuk:
    I was passing through pheonix in a '58 dodge station wagon heading east and got ripped off by an exhaust shop and ten hours of my time once... does that count? :idea:

OverKill
    There just isn't any work ethic anymore.

BoatPI
    Always use Pay Pal.....

ratso
    I was passing through pheonix in a '58 dodge station wagon heading east and got ripped off by an exhaust shop and ten hours of my time once... does that count? :idea:
    You already were ripped off by buying a '58 Dodge Station Wagon... :idea:

ratso
    Always use Pay Pal.....
    There are paypal accounts being compromised also. I think I read that Windy's account was the other day. Ebay is getting so corrupt now and it's unfortunate because I find a lot of things I need on there.
    For a follow up:
    I sent an email on the 26th to Mr. Sullivan asking for a tracking number because "for some reason I still haven't recieved my item..."
    10-27-06 at 2:19 he sent me a tracking #. USPS had no record of it when I called. I checked this morning and punched in the number and got this reply:
    Your item was accepted at 10:59am on October 27 2006 in PAGE, AZ 86040. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
    Hopefully all will go well from here, I will get my part (the right part), Mike has his money, I can sell my boat, ebay gets all their BS worked out, and I'll have my freakin' truck back next week!
    BTW, I thinks this place is awesome, just because in a matter of a couple of hours I was in contact with people that know this guy and were willing to step up and pay him a visit if I encountered any more problems, just so I could get my part.
    Thanks again...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast