Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Consolidated Court SUCKS!

No Name
    Can anyone from Havasu tell me who to contact to pay a fine for overnight mooring. I have tried to call the court and have left three messages with no return call. WTF? All I want to do is just pay this focking thing and be done with it. The violation has no price it just says call the court, should I just send them a blank check and tell them to fill it out for whatever they want
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...87000_4970.JPG

1manshow
    Just send them a blank check :crossx: So they finally got you. I talked to the watch dog (joe) at the condo's last weekend and he said they have only ticketed on labor day and the night of the concert.

No Name
    Just send them a blank check :crossx: So they finally got you. I talked to the watch dog (joe) at the condo's last weekend and he said they have only ticketed on labor day and the night of the concert.
    Yes, they got me and about 15 others the night of the concert. I guess we needed to help pay for the extra LE they had working that weekend. I really don’t care about their stupid fine, just want to get it paid.

burtandnancy
    Send a check for $10.00. That way they'll definately get back to you (or not)

No Name
    LMAO. I may just try that.

Magic34
    I was going to say $25. But that is exactly what I would do. Send a check and maybe the person who processes it clears the violation.

Havasu_Dreamin
    I've heard that the fine for overnight mooring in the channel is ~$500. Call the City, they should either be able to tell you how much it is or who to call and provide the correct number.

uvindex
    Their site lists an email address too. Maybe you'll have better luck there lhcconsolidated@mohavecourts.com
    Here's the court's web site: http://www.mohavecourts.com/Limited%...Havasu/lhc.htm
    Good luck!
    (I got the same ticket (x2) three years ago and appeared in court and talked my way out of it, by the way.)

riverracerx
    If it is only $25.00 I will just leave my boat in the Channel every weekend.

blender over
    I got a overnight mooring ticket in the channel and it was $250 over labor day weekend (friday night), it was worth it because when we got up Sayurday morning around 10am the channel was already packed and we had a perfect beach spot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast