Thread: Infomaniac's Ride

pgf127rt
    Infomaniac brought his v-drive blown alky Cougar Tunnel to the bash at Lake Whitney, man what a ride, he put on a show that was the center of attention all weekend, the boat is fast and handles all kinds of water at speed, it made a beleiver out of me.
    Info glad to meet you and hope you made it back home safe, tell your friends in Oklahoma about our little gathering and come on back next year.
    ps. how about the Mirage jet of Snowmans, that was a heck of a race between you two.

Infomaniac
    pgf127rt:
    Infomaniac brought his v-drive blown alky Cougar Tunnel to the bash at Lake Whitney, man what a ride, he put on a show that was the center of attention all weekend, the boat is fast and handles all kinds of water at speed, it made a beleiver out of me.
    Info glad to meet you and hope you made it back home safe, tell your friends in Oklahoma about our little gathering and come on back next year.
    ps. how about the Mirage jet of Snowmans, that was a heck of a race between you two.Just got home. It was a blast. Thanks for the kind words. That was one bad jet. Plenty of fast boats of all kinds. On my way to work. More later.

Infomaniac
    pgf127rt: Thanks for treating us so well. I have nothing but tons of respect for you and your racing circle. You guys offered me plenty of good tips and advice about my boat. We felt right at home.
    I had never taken the Cougar away from home before. I did not know what to expect. I would never had dreamed it would do so well against all of those racing boats.
    We will be back next year for sure. I will try harder to bring some more Okies next year.
    I am still pissed about not being able to attend Red Rock.
    Ron

Infomaniac
    Posted a few videos in the Hot Boats Central Area. A few posts down.
    Scroll down a few posts.
    [ October 08, 2002, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]