Thread: Wingy Things ???

Liberator TJ1984
    I've got a friend looking for a rear Wing assy. for his Mandella Flat...Wants an aluminium set-up..with braces and mounting hardware..anyone out there have anything for sale or know where to get one?? Like on this boat..
    Thanks, Gopherrr
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/photoreport/42/21.jpg[/img]
    [ February 10, 2003, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Liberator TJ1984 ]

Sangster
    Not sure how much the aluminum ones are..But Spitzer enterprises make a Sweet Carbon Fiber one (same style as pictured above) ...I was quoted $700.00... for the "sportsman model"...Here's their web page Check there stuff out....

Her454
    Society is cruel sometimes.....had "I" been the one to ask this question, and use the term "wingy things", I'd have been laughed right off the boards.... wink

Liberator TJ1984
    Thanks Sangster, Yea 454 it's a dumb question to ask but I got one of those Damn 60 mph.jet boats and don't have a use for one of those Wingy'Things But they do look cool as hell on the race boats
    Gopherrr

76biesmeyer
    Step up to the pump!!!$1100.00 at Dan Olson 559-292-7267 He is a great guy to work with he will set you up!! They do great work.

Her454:
    Society is cruel sometimes.....had "I" been the one to ask this question, and use the term "wingy things", I'd have been laughed right off the boards.... wink You would have been laughed of the board if you called it one of those "wingy thingies" but not for wingy things...there IS a difference.

Her454
    058:
    You would have been laughed of the board if you called it one of those "wingy thingies" but not for wingy things...there IS a difference. Silly me. Mental note to self: Thingies = bad. ... thanks.
    wink

Chief 2 Wings
    What's a matter with you guys? Set him up with 2 wings! Din't ya know it's faster w/ 2 wings!