Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Towing in the fast lane............

squirt'nmyload
    It's against the law in California..... :idea:
    well i guess that is a problem!!!!!!! i've never had problems in AZ

Debbolas
    He wasn't keeping up with traffic..........folks were passing him.........I'm not really sure why he was there? Why go slow in the fast lane towing something?

Ziggy
    ARG!!!! I get so pissed to watch tow'ers in the left lane....Same for me on getting a BS ticket for it long ago....avoiding an accident because the cop on the side of the freeway finishing a ticket and just merging back into the freeway traffic caused everyone to hammer on brakes. Well my truck/camper and fully loaded trailer was not gonna stop like that so for 100 feet I moved over and then back right away again........bang, all the jerk saw was me moving back to the right again........Fricken CHP in Ventura.

squirt'nmyload
    He wasn't keeping up with traffic..........folks were passing him.........I'm not really sure why he was there? Why go slow in the fast lane towing something?
    yeah....those guys in the fastlanes here that are towing those little cement mixers with rollerskate wheels on them really chap my ass

wsuwrhr
    It is legal in NV.
    I don't know about AZ, but it is illegal in CA. Too bad I rarely see anyone get pulled over for it.
    Brian

Debbolas
    to his (or someones) credit......his trailer holding the jeep seemed to be taking the 70mph ok no swaying :idea:
    I guess we were kinda speeding if we passed him........
    I'm just worried for his wife and kids..........

JetBoatRich
    It is only illegal when you get caught

Ken F
    Because they pay taxes on all lanes. They have the right to drive in any lane they want. Just ask them!

HocusPocus
    last thursday going on the 15 north thru victorville, i had a guy in an excursion towing a b&h water rod, pass me up doing 85+ while he was in the fast lane!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12