Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: To clear things up......

tamalewagon
    Very cool!!
    Who let this guy back in here??? LOL.

Sean@magic
    No, I have another commitment. Sucks, because that is usually 1 of my top 2 trips of the year. I always have a great time and they do a great job hosting the event.
    I consider many at the company friends of mine now.
    That's too bad. It is a cool event and I am looking forward to it.

Tom Brown
    ... now if we could just get an apology out of superdave013, things could go back to normal around here.

voodoomedman
    We all make mistakes once in a while. I'm sure you wish you never did that. It was a big one but it was also very big of you to come on and admit you were wrong and apologize.

3 daytona`s
    What I said was childish un called for. But, what was said was said and I can't take it back now. Like Mattman said, I wasn't the only one involved in the post and I don't know how else to word it without getting myself jammed up more than I already have. With that being said, there is a lot more to the story than was told and shame on me for making myself look like such a prick. Those of you who already know me, know that I am not like that and those who don't, I hope to make it right by saying sorry to those I offended. Keith has done a lot of good on here and I'm sure he will continue doing the same. I wish him the best of luck and your boats look better than ever. I hope to see everyone at the Holiday Food Drive Poker Run on Nov. 4th. My apologies once again.......
    Sean
    This proves that people are very understanding and forgiving when you just stand up say you were wrong and sorry. GOOD JOB

switchin'addiction

Who let this guy back in here??? LOL.
    Sshhhh.....don't let anyone know I'm here.

Mattman
    Like I said in the last thread Sean, YOU'RE MY HERO!! I'm glad you weren't fired because THAT would've happened..yea right Oh yea, I'm glad you didn't get sued either Then "gelcoat repair" and I would get stuck cleaning all the boats in the showroom!

Sean@magic
    Like I said in the last thread Sean, YOU'RE MY HERO!! I'm glad you weren't fired because THAT would've happened..yea right Oh yea, I'm glad you didn't get sued either Then "gelcoat repair" and I would get stuck cleaning all the boats in the showroom!
    I think we'll hold off on cleaning the boats until Brett gets there, you know.... have him show us the right way to do it...lol

RiverDave
    This proves that people are very understanding and forgiving when you just stand up say you were wrong and sorry. GOOD JOB
    Indeed, now if "Later" (sunk the boat thread) see's how well this thread was received maybe he'd be tempted to do something right for a change.
    RD

Reaper1
    I think we'll hold off on cleaning the boats until Brett gets there, you know.... have him show us the right way to do it...lol
    Make sure the 02' Laker Cat stays clean, she's not used to being dirty.
    See ya at the Food Drive.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast