Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: To clear things up......

voodoomedman
    A little harsh but true Rio. Even though I think it was a step in the right direction making the apology I would think a few time before buying something from Sean. As it is I question the validity of Karl's posts everytime I see one just because of what he did.

John.
    What I said was childish un called for. But, what was said was said and I can't take it back now. Like Mattman said, I wasn't the only one involved in the post and I don't know how else to word it without getting myself jammed up more than I already have. With that being said, there is a lot more to the story than was told and shame on me for making myself look like such a prick. Those of you who already know me, know that I am not like that and those who don't, I hope to make it right by saying sorry to those I offended. Keith has done a lot of good on here and I'm sure he will continue doing the same. I wish him the best of luck and your boats look better than ever. I hope to see everyone at the Holiday Food Drive Poker Run on Nov. 4th. My apologies once again.......
    Sean
    good post.

EmpirE231
    good thing with the apology.... I would do business whith whoever.... whatever the case! get what you like! and some of you people need to relax... it's a messaging board on the internet !!! there is real life happening away from the keyboard hahah :crossx:
    P.S. businesses in the same industry will always talk about one another... either between friends... co -workers... whichever.... and it always leaks to the public!! this one just got here quicker!!

Tom Brown
    Keith is one of the coolest guys on the forums, IMO.
    I've been enjoying the drama and just realized, as much as I find this sort of thing irrelevant, it's nice to hear your buds step up when you step on something unpleasant. I should have mentioned this sooner. Sorry, Keith.
    Oh... and thank you Rio for showing me the error of my ways.

deltaAce
    His appollogy may have been promted by the thread titled,
    So did Sean @ Magic ever apollogize to Keith Sayre?
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=131418

Tom Brown
    His appollogy may have been promted by...
    If it were, what difference would it make?

deltaAce
    If it were, what difference would it make?
    None to me, I don't care! How about sincerity!

Sean@magic
    His appollogy may have been promted by the thread titled,
    So did Sean @ Magic ever apollogize to Keith Sayre?
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=131418
    You are totally correct. I was going to apologize the same day I posted on the "rumors" thread, but a select few and myself thought it might be better to just let it blow over and avoid offending anyone else more than I already have. The more I thought about it, the more I felt I was wrong no matter what was said behind the scenes. When I saw RD's thread I realized I need to try and explain myself. Like cole trickle said, I let my emotions get the best of me and let it all out on here which was a mistake. With that being said, I am sorry. Phebus, I would love to buy you a beer at the poker run if you're in Havasu next weekend.
    Sean

Tom Brown
    You are totally correct.
    It doesn't make any difference. Your apology seems completely sincere to me. I applaud you for it.
    I hope we don't fall into the trap of suggesting someone make an apology and then condemning the apology as being irrelevant because it was prompted. I like to think this group is above that.
    Kudos to you, Sean. Shit happens. It seems to me this whole thing is not that big of a deal and it was good for a few laughs so it's not all bad.

Sean@magic
    Kudos to you, Sean. Shit happens. It seems to me this whole thing is not that big of a deal and it was good for a few laughs so it's not all bad.
    Thanks and I agree but I did go over board at Keith which I regret because he does so much to help others out on here and didn't deserve it.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast