Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: To clear things up......

racecar.hotshoe
    my grandkids are here so the hole world is up :cry: :rollside: looks like pancakes for breakfast this morning
    They make life worth living dont they.Mine are only 1 mo old so I have to wait..........and wait and wait :coffeycup

Sleek316
    Glad all is well and everyone has made up. It takes character to resolve these kind of issues. In my view Keith's original post was at best a thought provoking observation but the ongoing comments toward Magic was I'm sure very hurtful. Sean is a young man who will think first in the future. By the way
    Is there a better overall line of (MAGIC) boat's out there? Just look any weekend and you can see for yourself. If not the best maybe the most prefered. Its always tough being #1 everyone takes their shots
    What is the ongoing status of the Sleekcraft line? Continuing or blended into the Magic line?

Mattman
    The Sleek line still has the Enforcer Series and Heritage lines. Magic lines are still the Scepter, Deckboat, Wizard, and Sorcerer. Have you seen the new open bow we put in the 34' Scepter and the 30' Scepter??

Sean@magic
    Sean, please give me the details of exactly when and where to go to sign up.
    Rick
    Send an email to mandym@magicpowerboats.com. Let her know that you are interested. I'll also give her the heads up. Let me know if you need anything else, otherwise I look forward to seeing you out there.
    Sean

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678