Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All this Rhino talk

Eliminator 4 Life
    All this Rhino talk has me wanting one now. I went and drove one today and it was alot of fun. So Im looking at the 660 sport edition and for all you guys that have bought Rhinos or shopped them I was wondering if 10,500 OTD is a good price???? Or if there is anyone on here that has Rhino hook ups. Thanks

djunkie
    All this Rhino talk has me wanting one now. I went and drove one today and it was alot of fun. So Im looking at the 660 spoet edition and for all you guys that have bought Rhinos or shopped them I was wondering if 10,500 OTD is a good price???? Or if there is anyone on here that has Rhino hook ups. Thanks
    10,500 OTD For the new sport edition? YES!!!!!!!

Magic34
    Jump on the wagon... Plenty of room left.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...dd_Rhino_1.JPG

CornWater
    All this Rhino talk has me wanting one now. I went and drove one today and it was alot of fun. So Im looking at the 660 spoet edition and for all you guys that have bought Rhinos or shopped them I was wondering if 10,500 OTD is a good price???? Or if there is anyone on here that has Rhino hook ups. Thanks
    Thats a pretty good deal right now.. most of the 06's are gone and the new 07's wont be in for a few weeks. I just picked up an SE for a little more than that.

Cole Trickle
    Jump on the wagon... Plenty of room left.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...dd_Rhino_1.JPG
    If yours ends up looking like that there is no way we can be friends!!!!! :argue: :crossx:

djunkie
    If yours ends up looking like that there is no way we can be friends!!!!! :argue: :crossx:
    I already hate him. :yuk: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    I already hate him. :yuk: :crossx:
    Seriously!!! :crossx:
    I thing the only way I can forgive him is if he buys a new Outerlimits or Skater and gives me a permanent seat!!! (No center seat)

djunkie
    Seriously!!! :crossx:
    I thing the only way I can forgive him is if he buys a new Outerlimits or Skater and gives me a permanent seat!!! (No center seat)
    He may let you handle his stick. I mean the sticks. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Magic34
    Mine will be close when all is said and done. This is 1 of the 2 my buddy owns. He is (TCB) doing all the billet stuff and cages.
    This is a picture of it before going to SEMA. The company that put those shocks on is actually the ones taking it. I guess it is a fully adjustable air shock from the controls at the driver. That is why the front is up and the back is down.
    Kings are going back on it after SEMA.

Magic34
    He may let you handle his stick. I mean the sticks. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    I dont think so on both accounts.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast