Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: All this Rhino talk

djunkie
    Wait until you see the supercharded one. 75 MPH... It is sick!!!!!!! That one and mine are going to paint at the same time.
    Ya, where is that video we've been waiting for? :crossx:

Magic34
    Ya, where is that video we've been waiting for? :crossx:
    Didn't come out right (video that is).... It is out at the dunes with the engine builder right now being tested for a few days.

Brewzed
    Wait until you see the supercharded one. 75 MPH... It is sick!!!!!!! That one and mine are going to paint at the same time.
    my buddy had a supercharged one. He just ditched that motor and built a stroker. It's badass

Magic34
    my buddy had a supercharged one. He just ditched that motor and built a stroker. It's badass
    This one is 686 plus supercharger.... Getting 1 more thing to is as well that should make it crazy fast.

squirt'nmyload
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...ad/jawdrop.gif

Jyruiz
    Thats why I have not test driven one yet, it would push me over the top and would end up getting one.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Jump on the wagon... Plenty of room left.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...dd_Rhino_1.JPG
    EXCUSE MY FRENCH THAT IS ONE BAD MOOFOO

Eliminator 4 Life
    So Rob, did you buy it yet? :crossx:
    He said it would be an 07 and he will know more of a delivery date in Dec it will be around feb when it gets here though he said. But Im thinking yes that one there is just plain WRONG damn who needs boats anymore.....

2Driver
    All this Rhino talk has me wanting one now. I went and drove one today and it was alot of fun. So Im looking at the 660 spoet edition and for all you guys that have bought Rhinos or shopped them I was wondering if 10,500 OTD is a good price???? Or if there is anyone on here that has Rhino hook ups. Thanks
    The aftermarket shop by me has a new 06 se for $9,600 plus tax and no BS set up fees. Be sure you get a real OTD price. Or at least had one. They last about one day in Phoenix.
    I just paid $9,600 for a new SE 2007 from Altus Motor sports in OK. They ship from Oklahoma for $350 and no sales tax. they will also outfit your rig with what ever you want for low cost and no sales tax as well as write up the Bill of Sale to exclude the bling so that you pay less back at home if you register it. New 2007 red ones (now almost the same as the SE are only $9,000 plus $350 shipping. Pm me if you want more info. Mine arrives Tuesday from OK

2Driver
    Jump on the wagon... Plenty of room left.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...dd_Rhino_1.JPG
    Before I got that far I would just drop down to see Geiser Brothers at Deer Valley airpark and order a new pre-runnner. IMO of course :rollside:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast