Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: All this Rhino talk

djunkie
    a year ago my rhino at 17k would be gone,now,I may be keeping it
    Have you put it over on Glamisdunes.com?

riverroyal
    Have you put it over on Glamisdunes.com?
    and with paint and stuff,im way over 17k...I would like to sell it on here.I hate dealing with people off the trader and crap.It a fair price,and im having a hard time parting with it

djunkie
    and with paint and stuff,im way over 17k...I would like to sell it on here.I hate dealing with people off the trader and crap.It a fair price,and im having a hard time parting with it
    I know what you have was not cheap. Thats why I'm not gonna paint mine. (can't afford to) I say just keep it. :rollside:

riverroyal
    I know what you have was not cheap. Thats why I'm not gonna paint mine. (can't afford to) I say just keep it. :rollside:
    im still a bit over 17,,i think

Jyruiz
    Riverroyal,
    don't see how you can part with that Rhino bro, it is awesome, I say keep it.

riverroyal
    Riverroyal,
    don't see how you can part with that Rhino bro, it is awesome, I say keep it.
    it means the end of the desert if i sell it,ive been going for,,,,about 25 years

2Driver
    Glad to hear they took care of you. Did you go thru Mike?
    George was the guy. The guys really go out of their way to see that you are taken care of. Can't wait for Tuesday.

squirt'nmyload
    We should ride sometime. I get mine on Tuesday then off to the shop for 3 or 4 days for mods. Lots of great trails up here in Carefree. I am putting in a seat and belts for the 5 year old. But fun rides w/out the kids are always in order.
    i maybe heading up that way tomorrow.....thinking of goin to harrold's for the steeler game....it's fun to go when you know your goin to win!!!!! (i hope)

sigepmock
    When you 2 enter a thread, I feel like sigepmock and mrssigepmock are going at it again in a thread... "honey, I love you and you are my world, please dont be mad, I acted like I was the man again to the guys"
    Oh it's on like Donkey Kong now muther F'er!!!! :crossx: Better not get that Rhino of yours anywhere near mine.....I've been looking for an excuse to upgrade the plastics on our Rhino and smashing yours at full speed is looking pretty good about now.
    Chris

Magic34
    Oh it's on like Donkey Kong now muther F'er!!!! :crossx: Better not get that Rhino of yours anywhere near mine.....I've been looking for an excuse to upgrade the plastics on our Rhino and smashing yours at full speed is looking pretty good about now.
    Chris
    Looking for an excuse to upgrade???? Wife still telling you no, huh?
    On another note, the wife signed off on the motor idea. I'm still waiting for the doors to get done (same as the picture above) and then I finally get it painted. If the trailer doesn't sell before Thanksgicing, we are heading out the weekend of Nov. 17-19 for the weekend. Rhino probably wont be done, so I'll be rolling green for another trip.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast