Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pneumatic vdrive down plate systems

Sherpa
    Nice job on the working system passing approval....... I'd be a bit slower in
    letting out your designs, (unless you aren't trying to get $$ from any of this)
    I don't let my injuries slow me down, I try and build stuff to assist me in doing
    what I like to do.......... automation is key, I firmly believe in mechanization.
    --Sherpa

BT273.
    Rexie,
    What happened to multiple identities not being allowed?
    Brian
    Waaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    REXIE help me help me. He prolly cant stand the mere site of you either.
    Back to the issue.
    Maybe somebody has a video of this boat running down the track. Running low 8 second runs is very respectable especialy with his physical limitations. what I would like to know is how quick the whole system actuates?

wsuwrhr
    Laughs,
    Please.
    troll
    I am not asking for help you peice of shit. Your IP address is not a secret.
    Post under your real name and act like an ass if you are so proud of what you are typing. I am not the first person you have lashed at for no good reason.
    Find something else to do.
    Brian
    Waaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    REXIE help me help me. He prolly cant stand the mere site of you either.
    Back to the issue.
    Maybe somebody has a video of this boat running down the track. Running low 8 second runs is very respectable especialy with his physical limitations. what I would like to know is how quick the whole system actuates?

BT273.
    Laughs,
    Please.
    troll
    Post under your real name and act like an ass if you are so proud of what you are typing. I am not the first person you have lashed at for no good reason.
    Brian
    WWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH REXIE WWWWAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAARexie, please ban him! Please please heis picking on me. You are a twit

P-Money
    Pic of it running from another thread:
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...1/DSC00882.JPG

johnmiller
    Hi Denis,
    Glad to hear everything went well with the Cole. When I was up at your place in May, you were just starting to put it together. Hope to see you again soon.
    I want to tell everyone that in your life time you don't get to meet very many people as talented as Denis. He not only designed and built this plate system, he also does all the engine work and hardware installation. He has been running flats for decades and is truly a lover of the sport.!!!!
    And he is probably one of the best machinists you'll ever meet.

Hi Denis,
    Glad to hear everything went well with the Cole. When I was up at your place in May, you were just starting to put it together. Hope to see you again soon.
    I want to tell everyone that in your life time you don't get to meet very many people as talented as Denis. He not only designed and built this plate system, he also does all the engine work and hardware installation. He has been running flats for decades and is truly a lover of the sport.!!!!
    And he is probably one of the best machinists you'll ever meet.
    Amen...................

I was on the rope in the TAF next to Dennis when he made a pass. While he moved painfully slow on the rope LOL, the dude flat hauled the mail! He drove the crap out of that thing. The next time I am at a race and he is there I am definitely gonna go by his pit and look at the engineering in that boat.

Laughs,
    Please.
    troll
    Brian
    Give up the info Brian! What is the IP addy?

circleracer
    you guys are freakin sissys JUST PUSH THE STUPID PEDAL it isnt that difficult you guys are such wimps if you cant push it dont get on the course with the real racers and stop pretending thjat you can

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast