Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Pneumatic vdrive down plate systems

Wild and Out
    Denis thanks for the info. I'd like to see your boat in person maybe at the races next year. Sounds like you have thought every thing through. I was wondering is that water venting out where the wing is?
    You comparing a Blown Gas Flat to a Blown Alcohol Flat is just stupid. Is your name really Dick Long? You have to be making that up.
    Sincerely - Richard Cranium
    Yes you are correct my name is Richard, and no I am not comparing an alcohl motor to a gas deal. Although I will if you would like, Capaldi ran blown gas----7.50s consistently, Mike Wardell 7.50's consistently. Flattie 440 high 7's consistently where shall I stop. Point is, here we have a boat with a set up to enable a man to pursue his passion despite of his disability and you ask some assenine questions. No offense Your qustions in my opinion would be for set up as a 9.20 would not appear to me to be impressive what so ever. Sincerely RICHARD. :rollside:

ColeTR2
    Tr2 no offense but when you can run as fast as this boat
    no I am not comparing an alcohl motor to a gas deal.
    WTF is this?
    Although I will if you would like, Capaldi ran blown gas----7.50s consistently, Mike Wardell 7.50's consistently. Flattie 440 high 7's consistently where shall I stop.
    Hay Dick, now your going to compare me to racing legends like Capaldi, Do you really expect someone thats never drag raced a boat before on his first time out to compete at that level. Why don't ask you Denis if his engine is tired? Because he is not running 160+ like Tony Scarleta's Blown Alcohol Flat. Talk about A HOLE questions!!!
    Where shall I stop.
    Don't stop now!!! You're doing a great job making your self look like a true Richard

Wild and Out
    WTF is this?
    Hay Dick, now your going to compare me to racing legends like Capaldi, Do you really expect someone thats never drag raced a boat before on his first time out to compete at that level. Why don't ask you Denis if his engine is tired? Because he is not running 160+ like Tony Scarleta's Blown Alcohol Flat. Talk about A HOLE questions!!!
    Don't stop now!!! You're doing a great job making your self look like a true Richard
    Thank you kindly.. Uhh well, lets reload here Im quite sure if Dennis wanted to run that fast in TAF he would rather do it in a capsule not an open boat nor would he be doing at ming or a sanctioned I>H>B>A race due to e.t and mph restrictions. One thing is for sure He could fall asleep at the tree for a sec. and still drive by your BLOWN INJECTED TR2 with his nuematic plate system and all his gauges and plumbing.. :boxed: :rollside: :cry:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456