Thread: Turtle Races In Marina Del Rey???

NOTALENT
    So that where im going tonight...never heard of it. I guess its suppost to be crackin..anyone been or heard of it???

djunkie
    Nope

NOTALENT
    So I went last night...and it was definatley a good time. Awesome Irish Pub called Brennans. At 9pm and Midnight they have Turtle Races out back. The girls rent or bring there turtles and then race them....one necessary thing is that when the girls place the turtles down they have to have there feet together and bend over all sexy n shit... :crossx: if you point at the turtles anytime during the race...they bill you $10 !!! I found that out the hard way!! Kinda sucks when there racing and your drunk...you have to point!!!! :rollside:
    Good times....oh and for the best part......FREE BEER!!!!! :crossx: A new Brazilian beer was there being promoted...as much as you can drink...all night long!!!!! I think you can imagine how im feeling right now.....
    Definatley would recommned this place to everyone. I got a few pics...well my cousin did..I will post them when I get home.

lucky
    So that where im going tonight...never heard of it. I guess its suppost to be crackin..anyone been or heard of it???
    anything like submarine races ??

NOTALENT
    anything like submarine races ??
    whats that???

lucky
    whats that???
    Submarine races ( when we where kids partying at the lake ) these usually happen around 2a.m when everyone is compleatly wasted ! your start by getting drunk , and NOT SHITTING !!! Then you and your buddies head to the dock with a crowd of people and a flashlights ... With a well lit areana of flashlights you all drop trowel and try to launch your "sub" -- first succesfull sub to disipear from sight is the winner -- You have different classification of exit -- "The exploder " instant disqualification and a penitly of 3 shots
    The" dumpty" == LIke mud and a penitly of 2 shots
    the "liquid shitter" when you stop laughing /puking it is a penitly of a shot ! ect ect
    ahh My juvinile days ....

NOTALENT
    Submarine races ( when we where kids partying at the lake ) these usually happen around 2a.m when everyone is compleatly wasted ! your start by getting drunk , and NOT SHITTING !!! Then you and your buddies head to the dock with a crowd of people and a flashlights ... With a well lit areana of flashlights you all drop trowel and try to launch your "sub" -- first succesfull sub to disipear from sight is the winner -- You have different classification of exit -- "The exploder " instant disqualification and a penitly of 3 shots
    The" dumpty" == LIke mud and a penitly of 2 shots
    the "liquid shitter" when you stop laughing /puking it is a penitly of a shot ! ect ect
    ahh My juvinile days ....
    haha..havent heard of that...