Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Clown Royal's New F32

dicudmore
    Mike-- boat looks great. Good seeing you and the wife this weekend It cleans up great with the HOT SAUCE too-- have a safe trip back north.
    Roln 20s
    shameless plug :220v: :crossx:

F26
    hey Xfactor...are you in the mold yet?

XFactor
    hey Xfactor...are you in the mold yet?
    Yes. Should pop end of the week or first of next week.
    I had a chance to look at your new ride when it came out of the mold. Looked real nice. Should be an awesome ride. Let me know if you want some pixs in a couple weeks when I'm down there. If you need any sooner, contact Tobtek. I think he takes Dave lunch Mon, Wed and Fri. :boxed:

ClownRoyal
    Mike-- boat looks great. Good seeing you and the wife this weekend It cleans up great with the HOT SAUCE too-- have a safe trip back north.
    Roln 20s
    Thanks for the HOT SAUCE! No plugs intended but that stuff works great! Well actually, I will plug it. Everyone needs to buy a bottle of this stuff and try it.

framer1
    CR. I can't believe you were even talking to me about my boat. My boat looks like a dingy compared to that thing. Very nice!!! Russ did a great job as usual. You should be having some fun in that thing Hell, I think even I could score a chick driving that

ClownRoyal
    CR. I can't believe you were even talking to me about my boat.
    F1,
    I caught a case of 3-feet itas. Got really bad and spread to 6-foot itas. Anyway, loved your boat. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet (has it?). All I can think of is the insurance thing is scaring people off.

framer1
    F1,
    I caught a case of 3-feet itas. Got really bad and spread to 6-foot itas. Anyway, loved your boat. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet (has it?). All I can think of is the insurance thing is scaring people off.
    It hasn't been for sale...Catshopper pm me last week about selling it but I think he is just a tire kicker Pretty much haven't really tried to sell except picture in spam area a while back. I really do enjoy it when I use it. Thinking of going to the next DCB regetta maybe i'll see you there.

TOBTEK
    Yes. Should pop end of the week or first of next week.
    I had a chance to look at your new ride when it came out of the mold. Looked real nice. Should be an awesome ride. Let me know if you want some pixs in a couple weeks when I'm down there. If you need any sooner, contact Tobtek. I think he takes Dave lunch Mon, Wed and Fri. :boxed:
    NOT ANYMORE...... thinking im on the D list now. doughhhh! Man, mention a 30ft flatdeck and the bouncers throw your butt out the front door.

Havasu Hangin'
    For a minute last weekend, I thought someone had filled up the damn Nautical Bay with Kool-Aid.
    http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/200...im_jones91.jpg
    Nice looking boats, guys.

dicudmore
    For a minute last weekend, I thought someone had filled up the damn Nautical Bay with Kool-Aid.
    http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/200...im_jones91.jpg
    Nice looking boats, guys.
    they pretty much did fill the nautical bay--except for two spectres and the milk wagon :wink:

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast