Dan <---- doesn't have any money to bet with--its in the gas tank

ClownRoyal
    You gonna be out this weekend?
    With Dave and alot of props ...

MR HARLEY
    With Dave and alot of props ...
    Good have BS1 bring out an extra 26 lab for me to try. :wink:

Charley
    CR your boat looks great. Nice to see the Mercury NXT rock smashing the Ilmore Garden snake. Man I bet the little guy is kicking himself right now.
    hahaha, without a doubt I would have considered this pkg.... where is your hot Rod BB?

Jordy
    That's a great looking boat. Congrats!!! The engine/drive package is all kinds of impressive. Oh, and at least it's got enough orange on it so we know it's a DCB!!!
    Seriously though, those NXT's look pretty stout. Looks like a turnkey package as far as I can tell.

roln 20s
    Bite your tongue. Interesting development isn't it.
    Love the boat Mike--my bet is on the 700 Mercs vs the Ilmore 710s--Merc ALWAYS under rates their stuff
    Roln 20s

INSman
    Love the boat Mike--my bet is on the 700 Mercs vs the Ilmore 710s--Merc ALWAYS under rates their stuff
    Roln 20s
    Both nice motors to say the least, but I too would give the nod to Merc with the new NXT1 drive and the Smartcraft monitoring system...
    It would not surprise me to see Ilmor maybe partner up with Konrad for a drive solution to their new 710 motor.

XFactor
    Roln 20s
    I wouldn't count the Ilmors out so fast. The package itself (7-10's and Imco's) is at least 750 lbs lighter PER SIDE. That's just the difference in the motor weight. I'd bet Imco's are lighter too. That's ALOT of difference. My bet would be on the Ilmor pkg for sure. We'll see how they perform in a F29 in January.

INSman
    I wouldn't count the Ilmors out so fast. The package itself (7-10's and Imco's) is at least 750 lbs lighter PER SIDE. That's just the difference in the motor weight. I'd bet Imco's are lighter too. That's ALOT of difference. My bet would be on the Ilmor pkg for sure. We'll see how they perform in a F29 in January.
    I am sure that peak HP and Torque and rpm max will also come into play somewhere as well

CornWater
    A side.. no shit?? I have a really hard time believing that.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast