Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you quit smoking right now...

hoolign
    Why would anyone stop smoking?? :idea:
    That's like saying you are going to stop masturbating so you don't get carpal tunnel...
    masturbating causes carpal tunnel???...i'm fukked!

Wizard29
    In 1 year your risk of having a heart attack will have dropped by half.
    In 5 years your risk of having a stroke returns to that of a non-smoker.
    In 10 years your risk of lung cancer will have returned to that of a non-smoker.
    In 15 years your risk of heart attack will have returned to that of a non-smoker.
    In 100 years or less you are dead anyway.

FMluvswater
    Wooo Hooo..lets celebrate!....show me your tits! :rollside:
    :crossx:

HCS
    What happens if you quit eating bacon?
    Or maybe stop beating off? what's the point???

ULTRA26 # 1
    Thanks.

Troy McClure
    Well, I'm about to head to my nightclub job and breathe in second hand smoke all night...
    Don't worry, no one has EVER died of "second hand smoke". You'll be just fine.
    But, you should make sure that you wore your seatbelt, helmet, were in your carseat, whatever, while on your way to work you might hurt yourself. Maybe we should make a law that protects you from yourself....oh, never mind.
    :yuk: :yuk:

BajaMike
    Smoking used to be easy to quit, until the government started telling everyone it was addicting. I quit 20 years ago, no big deal, felt way better and never looked back.
    :idea:
    Then the government told everyone how addicting it is....(big mistake).....now everyone needs gum and therapy and all that sh*t. It's not really addicting....believe that and it's much easier to quit!
    :idea:
    It was a big tobaco/government scam, because they both make so much money from cigs. :idea:
    It's no big deal quitting, just do it, you'll feel much better, you just need to learn to do something else with your hands and lips.....the spouse can help with that!

Moneypitt
    I think I could quit if I really wanted to. I say that because I did quit for 14 months once a couple of years ago. I've found the hardest part is long distance driving, and waiting on the ramp during a circle race.......Those are the times I smoke the most. Quit boat racing, no ramp, no long trips, waaa laaa, no smoke........I know, I know, but my smokes are my friends, even though they're killing me.......And yes, I think about quitting every day...........This post was good. If 1/2 of it is true, it is a great enticement to quit and get back whatever time will allow me to...........Ray

Cheap Thrills
    Hell I quit everytime I put one out.
    Don't bitch to me about my smoking and I wont put my cigarette out on your face.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1132smokin.gif
    C.T. :wink:

Huckleberry
    Wooo Hooo..lets celebrate!....show me your tits! :rollside:
    I just happen to be fortunate enough to be in possession of a picture of one of FM's tits! Who wants to see it???

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast