Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Floatin **The Ulitmate Tight Wad**

Bling Bling
    This just in....................
    Seems that BF AKA Squeaky Floating has been using a certain persons storage for four months (3DO) and hasnt paid a focken dime!! Just casue you have a wannbe boat with two motors on it doesnt mean you get out of paying fees. Hey bro can I buy you a bottle of goose, take you to dinner, not a fricken thing. You have gone below 6 Dollars can I have my own check at dinner tactics.
    Hey squeaky guess whos getting the WD40 for christmas this year?

Havasu Hangin'
    Good god!
    That Carerra has probably burned down the whole complex by now...I better go check the Tugboat. :notam:

mbrown2
    Maybe Rocky paid him back in other ways.... ...that San Diego trip alone paid for a year

hrtmn250
    Maybe Rocky paid him back in other ways.... ...that San Diego trip alone paid for a year
    no... That was just for the ride in the boat for the weekend!!

Charley
    Good god!
    That Carerra has probably burned down the whole complex by now...I better go check the Tugboat. :notam:
    you mean aftershock?

Bling Bling
    you mean aftershock?
    LMFAO. I just pulled my ass off the floor from fallin out of my chair!

BoatFloating
    This just in....................
    Seems that BF AKA Squeaky Floating has been using a certain persons storage for four months (3DO) and hasnt paid a focken dime!! Just casue you have a wannbe boat with two motors on it doesnt mean you get out of paying fees. Hey bro can I buy you a bottle of goose, take you to dinner, not a fricken thing. You have gone below 6 Dollars can I have my own check at dinner tactics.
    Hey squeaky guess whos getting the WD40 for christmas this year?
    You see Greg real friends take care of each other that way. Your just not used to it, you expect people to pay to hang from your nuts. When I got to ride in your boat the first question was check or cash??:notam: I said plastic and you said no problem the ATM machine is right in the left cabin..... Nice friend. See me and 3DO are boys true friends. he will has a present at the New Years dune trip don't you worry.
    Now you shouldn't talk about cheap. I think the last time I talked to Crazy Horse they said you left before paying your final bill. I heard you told them that they should pay you to have your 1/2 million rig there...... Hell I should get you WD30 because you can't pay the extra 10.....
    :cry: Didn't you bounce a $20 check to your boy Kettle...... :frown:

BoatFloating
    you mean aftershock?
    Whatever Mrs DCB.....
    :jawdrop: You gonna tell us about the super secret 32' you boyfriend is making...... I guess he's give up the 34' to Santa to pull that sled around.... :hammer2:

Charley
    Whatever Mrs DCB.....
    :jawdrop: You gonna tell us about the super secret 32' you boyfriend is making...... I guess he's give up the 34' to Santa to pull that sled around.... :hammer2:
    speaking of sleds ... you get yer sled to break 70 yet>? :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast