Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DAN, Its time to change this

MR HARLEY
    I heard the race was pretty even. I also here he only ran in 10 inch waves, nothing bigger.........
    :rollside:
    Andy
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1132bsflag.gif

Kilrtoy
    Isn't it usually the one doing all the mouth moving the one that is full of shit? I heard the race was pretty even after Kilr raised his motors up 3/4" for the run on Saturday. For those that don't know, 3/4" is like a whole different boat and speeds. I also here he only ran in 10 inch waves, nothing bigger.........
    :rollside:
    Andy
    I'll clarify it for you, Dan and I were pretty even up until about 95MPH. At this point the DCB started walking away and I heard from a very reliable source the Spectre never saw a day past 99MPH. As for the DCB 106MPH with full tanks.
    Dan and I had a lot of fun and burned alot of fuel.
    YES I raised my motors 3/4 of an inch and YES they are still set lower than all other DCB's.
    I'll save all my shit talking for the day RATED X shows up....
    I also here he only ran in 10 inch waves, nothing bigger.........
    WOW I thought Spectres would handle 10" waves better than that, The boat sure got lose off only ten inches

andy01
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1132bsflag.gif
    The only flag you should fly is a rain bow.......... now back to 46 mph for you...

andy01
    I'll clarify it for you, Dan and I were pretty even up until about 95MPH. At this point the DCB started walking away and I heard from a very reliable source the Spectre never saw a day past 99MPH. As for the DCB 106MPH with full tanks.
    YES I raised my motors 3/4 of an inch and YES they are still set lower than all other DCB's.
    WOW I thought Spectres would handle 10" waves better than that, The boat sure got lose off only ten inches
    Well he says she says........ looks like you won't have to worry about that for four months :cry: regardless who won....... it still a safe return from a day on the water past 100mph.....

MR HARLEY
    The only flag you should fly is a rain bow.......... now back to 46 mph for you...
    Still faster than your "No Boat". :wink: Dont be mad cuz your old slug got spanked. :crossx:

andy01
    Still faster than your "No Boat". :wink: Dont be mad cuz your old slug got spanked. :crossx:
    Ha ha LOL up yours ya boat own'n bitch! Now run along and see if you can get stopped in the channel for going to slow.......... Now my old clunker err boat (just kidding Dan) didn't get spanked........ If anything it was not used to its potential..... (just kidding Dan) If Kilr did in fact go around my old boat with 23PSI water pressure then so be it. My old boat has seen 106 in the past, now if Dan raised the motors up like Kilr well what's that tell ya...... Mr.Hardlygetonplaneboatown'nass!
    HA HA Suckers Im buying something real soon......... might be a pontoon or it might be a speedy boat like ......... :rollside: or I might be in the bow of Mr. Hardlys boat next summer trying to help get the thing to roll over on plane before he hits the Parker Dam from the channel..........
    Andy

MR HARLEY
    Ha ha LOL up yours ya boat own'n bitch! Now run along and see if you can get stopped in the channel for going to slow.......... Now my old clunker err boat (just kidding Dan) didn't get spanked........ If anything it was not used to its potential..... (just kidding Dan) If Kilr did in fact go around my old boat with 23PSI water pressure then so be it. My old boat has seen 106 in the past, now if Dan raised the motors up like Kilr well what's that tell ya...... Mr.Hardlygetonplaneboatown'nass!
    HA HA Suckers Im buying something real soon......... might be a pontoon or it might be a speedy boat like ......... :rollside: or I might be in the bow of Mr. Hardlys boat next summer trying to help get the thing to roll over on plane before he hits the Parker Dam from the channel..........
    Andy
    Get a boat already then come talk to me ya sideliner. :crossx:

dicudmore
    Dan is still the man, thanks for the ride...... :rollside:
    welcome, anytime

dicudmore
    this is about the truth I don't think we broke 95 though, with full tanks and two of us aboard...as set up 95 is half sticks and 96 is wide open How's that east-coast boat take off?
    anyway, congrats--you won--we knew that would be the case before we pulled off the beach, since you copped to the "set-up" changes :crossx:
    Andy is about right--23 PSI :220v:
    Dan <----may or may not raise 'em an 1/8" or so and see what happens.
    10"....loose?? That wasn't the boats fault--my finger got stuck on the trim switch for a second--oops, accidentally trimmed it up WAY TOO FAR :220v:
    That was a frickin' blast out there burning gas with you, Kirk and the other Ilmor 29' Win/lose or draw nobody can argue that I had the best co-pilot

andy01
    sideliner. :crossx:
    Man that's like a kick in the junk.......... :cry: :rollside:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast