Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DAN, Its time to change this

unleashed
    Looks like they call it Worlds best for a reason. Congrats Kilr on whoopin ass on an east coast boat...once again DCB walks away from the competition!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

shippingguy
    Off topic a bit, it was great hanging with you Dan and running form Topock. Your boat as well as Kilr's look great. I will say the Spectre did see north of 100mph Saturday coming across the lake because Dan and I were cruising side by side.

dicudmore
    Off topic a bit, it was great hanging with you Dan and running form Topock. Your boat as well as Kilr's look great. I will say the Spectre did see north of 100mph Saturday coming across the lake because Dan and I were cruising side by side.
    great hanging with you and Holly as well Mike...its about time you're back out there

RiverDave
    Run him to Catalina..
    RD

talbert450r
    When they flew by me near Windsor Dan had a slight lead :rollside:
    Thanks for the ride in that bad ass 27 Mike, triple digits sure is alot of fun

shippingguy
    When they flew by me near Windsor Dan had a slight lead :rollside:
    Thanks for the ride in that bad ass 27 Mike, triple digits sure is alot of fun
    No problem anytime. Hope to be back out in a couple weeks. I had a great time giving you that test ride I enjoyed the run past Copper Canyon best myself!!

talbert450r
    No problem anytime. Hope to be back out in a couple weeks. I had a great time giving you that test ride I enjoyed the run past Copper Canyon best myself!!
    Cobra, ............................. What Cobra? :crossx:

dicudmore
    next time I want that demo ride too
    Talbert--I warned you about riding in a Shadow--especially MIKE's Shadow :220v:

dicudmore
    Cobra, ............................. What Cobra? :crossx:
    first rule of boating--DON'T HIT THE OTHER BOATS

shippingguy
    next time I want that demo ride too
    Talbert--I warned you about riding in a Shadow--especially MIKE's Shadow :220v:
    Anytime. I asked you on Saturday if you wanted to go and you were going to take yours out. Next time for sure. I hear Talbert already tlaked with JW and wants a 26

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast