Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DAN, Its time to change this

Marty Gras
    Back in 1969 I was happy to go 92 MPH, and a guy passed me with a smile on his face. Later on, I went 106 and the same guy passed me with the same #&^+ing smile. I worked my way up to 129MPH and another guy passed me with his own smile. I finally went 168 in a flatbottom and some F$!(ken guy passed me with a "little grin" (before capsules). I HAD TO GO HYDRO, (no time to smile) I went 211 and some son of satan passed me! (he had a leer!) I worked really hard! I did what I thought was correct! I really did have fun, but I got passed. Didn't you have fun? OK, right up to the point where you got passed? How fast do we need to go to have fun in our "play boats"? I pray, you be safe!!! Didn't you have fun???

ULTRA26 # 1
    Mike and Holly,
    It ws great to have you two back on the water. It's been way too long. The new 27 is a monster. It was also great to finally meet Dan, Big Doug, Dougs wife and everyone else. With I could have stayed another day.
    Sorry for staying off topic
    John M

Mrs.Killer
    this is about the truth I don't think we broke 95 though, with full tanks and two of us aboard...as set up 95 is half sticks and 96 is wide open How's that east-coast boat take off?
    anyway, congrats--you won--we knew that would be the case before we pulled off the beach, since you copped to the "set-up" changes :crossx:
    Andy is about right--23 PSI :220v:
    Dan <----may or may not raise 'em an 1/8" or so and see what happens.
    10"....loose?? That wasn't the boats fault--my finger got stuck on the trim switch for a second--oops, accidentally trimmed it up WAY TOO FAR :220v:
    That was a frickin' blast out there burning gas with you, Kirk and the other Ilmor 29' Win/lose or draw nobody can argue that I had the best co-pilot
    Of course you had the best co- pilot :rollside:

dicudmore
    Of course you had the best co- pilot :rollside:
    ya didn't see me complaining did ya :rollside:

dicudmore
    Mike and Holly,
    It ws great to have you two back on the water. It's been way too long. The new 27 is a monster. It was also great to finally meet Dan, Big Doug, Dougs wife and everyone else. With I could have stayed another day.
    Sorry for staying off topic
    John M
    good to finally meet you too John

TCHB
    I thought the DCB is a lot smaller boat??

dicudmore
    I thought the DCB is a lot smaller boat??
    yup--4' :wink:

ULTRA26 # 1
    Dan, been thinkin' about the outcome had you and the DCB burned fuel together on a Saturday during the summer. I suspect it would have been different

Garrddogg
    FOUR FOOT DIFFERENCE and same engines?

Kilrtoy
    Dan, been thinkin' about the outcome had you and the DCB burned fuel together on a Saturday during the summer. I suspect it would have been different
    dan would have not broke 90 and I would be at 100
    I think you are on to something here

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast