Thread: DAN, Its time to change this

Kilrtoy
    FOUR FOOT DIFFERENCE and same engines?
    and weighs less, dont forget that

dicudmore
    and weighs less, dont forget that
    you're lighter too??

dicudmore
    ya know Miguel--it really doesn't matter...I'm never gonna hang the boat out enough to find out. Thats not how I drive...nothing to prove and plenty to lose. There's always somebody bigger and faster--but I guess in this case I'm bigger and you're faster :boxed:

Kilrtoy
    ya know Miguel--it really doesn't matter...I'm never gonna hang the boat out enough to find out. Thats not how I drive...nothing to prove and plenty to lose. There's always somebody bigger and faster--but I guess in this case I'm bigger and you're faster :boxed:
    That sounds like some kinda sexual comment :boxed:

Three Days Only
    Andy's boat runs over 100 forsure!!! I got pics to prove it.
    Its capable of 110 - 114+ with the right set up.
    The crap talking will never stop with the DCB lemonade drinking nose high training wheel ownin cult gang. To bad the only thing runnin fast is there mouths, and one old white milk truck. LOL :rollside:

Three Days Only
    I will do it for you!!!! Just to prove a point!! Lets Roll!! I can fly up this weekend for the lousy twenty minutes it will take to beat the same size boat with the same weed wackers on the back. Or even a smaller DCB with the same size wackers.

Kilrtoy
    I will do it for you!!!! Just to prove a point!! Lets Roll!! I can fly up this weekend for the lousy twenty minutes it will take to beat the same size boat with the same weed wackers on the back. Or even a smaller DCB with the same size wackers.
    Ok HERMIE....
    I'll be waiting, better leave dan on the shore need less weigh in the TURD :boxed:

Three Days Only
    Ok HERMIE....
    I'll be waiting, better leave dan on the shore need less weigh in the TURD :boxed:
    Thats funny!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456