Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why would you buy a dcb

well i know why andy would when you can ahve a true west coast custom.http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/files/11494.jpg

andy01
    well i know why andy would when you can ahve a true west coast custom.http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/files/11494.jpg
    When did you decide to sell one of your boats? I figured you would keep them all forever (you will by default, because you can't sell them..) What are you getting next?
    Andy

43ft drone triple 6.3 mercs!

seanv
    why would you post a vee in cats n tunnels? and a kachina ta boot? i mean a gayliner i could see but kachina???

seanv
    ya knew this was coming right :crossx:

because imo there isnt nothing better than a deep v,i have went over this subject with one of the most experienced cat drivers of all time andy01 and he almost agree's that im right on the subect.i just thought maybe with being open about the overall drivability of a v over a cat maybe i could get some of these guys spending(wasting)all there hard earned money on a cat to do the right thing and buy a vee.

andy01
    because imo there isnt nothing better than a deep v,i have went over this subject with one of the most experienced cat drivers of all time andy01 and he almost agree's that im right on the subect.i just thought maybe with being open about the overall drivability of a v over a cat maybe i could get some of these guys spending(wasting)all there hard earned money on a cat to do the right thing and buy a vee.
    LOL you fk'n kill me sometimes! That's some funny shit, yes I think people like you should throw in the towel on boating all together. You go from a sweet 110 mph cat when everybody was doing 70 7 years ago to a vee bottom that try to throw everybody (including the Hot Boat test driver) out of it! To a new deck that boat runs 58 with the current in Parker with same motor from 18 years ago...... Just keep that deep-vee you posted above!

LOL you fk'n kill me sometimes! That's some funny shit, yes I think people like you should throw in the towel on boating all together. You go from a sweet 110 mph cat when everybody was doing 70 7 years ago to a vee bottom that try to throw everybody (including the Hot Boat test driver) out of it! To a new deck that boat runs 58 with the current in Parker with same motor from 18 years ago...... Just keep that deep-vee you posted above!
    just waking up drinking a beer getting ready to go out for my birthday so im feeling a little frisky,maybe you xan get me a gt900 for my birthday that way the old sled can break 75mph.

andy01
    just waking up drinking a beer getting ready to go out for my birthday so im feeling a little frisky,maybe you xan get me a gt900 for my birthday that way the old sled can break 75mph.
    no shit, happy birthday man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it not really for 2 more days,but i guess i will celebrate it tonite,thanks andy.hitting the shower maybe do some drunk posting when i get home!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast