Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why would you buy a dcb

Three Days Only
    Why would you buy a DCB
    Why would you want to. There over priced chunks of fiberglass. Plus I still have not figured out why they call them custom. Every manufacture lets you pic colors. LOL

TOBTEK
    Why would you buy a DCB
    Why would you want to. There over priced chunks of fiberglass. Plus I still have not figured out why they call them custom. Every manufacture lets you pic colors. LOL
    when ever you start to bash DCB 3DO, please refer to this thread below
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71626
    ya need to get your meds strighten out soon....... " do I like DCB's, do I hate DCB's, Wait....was that do or dont....shit. Let me go into the closet and ask faulkner what I think"

Charley
    Every manufacture lets you pic colors. LOL
    LOL coming from a guy who owns a boat that only comes in white!
    Why would you buy a DCB
    Why would you want to. There over priced chunks of fiberglass.LOL
    funny how you can't even fire sale and get 30 cents on the dollar for your POS and yet Me and Andy both made money when we sold our DCBs.... just relax and accept the only quality decision you have made to date was Kari :cry: :cry: :cry:

WetWillie
    funny how you can't even fire sale and get 30 cents on the dollar for your POS and yet Me and Andy both made money when we sold our DCBs.... just relax and accept the only quality decision you have made to date was Kari :cry: :cry: :cry:
    OUCH!!!

Three Days Only
    She's sold and shipping in the next couple weeks. My only quality decision ever was not Carie.............It was becoming friends with you Charley the kool-aid cult leader / DCB owner!!! And trust me, it was a strecth......LOL Quality comes from unknown places I guess.
    PS: With the resale market turning down ever so quickly, I have a feeling alot of the new DCB owners are not going to fair as well on there new boats as Andy and yourself did during the real estate boom which allowed alot of people to purchase such expensive toys at inflated prices. Being the cult leader whom is handing out blow jobs to Daves geek squad on a daily basis, must have earned you a couple of bones, so you might come out okay. But the others unless they really sucked some good dick too. There going to take it in the ass upon selling there toys in todays resale market. Can you say whos the highest bidder.
    C-ya tommorow night!!! First couple rounds are on me!!

Three Days Only
    OUCH!!!
    Ouch.................... WTF
    Bill.........I have been aching to ask you this quesiton!!!
    Where you Frankenstien for Halloween???
    Where the F have you been?????

Jordy
    Why would you buy a DCB
    Jeffy, stop hating, you're going to make the DCLB boys start crying. I just found out that they have very thin skin. :cry:

Three Days Only
    when ever you start to bash DCB 3DO, please refer to this thread below
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71626
    ya need to get your meds strighten out soon....... " do I like DCB's, do I hate DCB's, Wait....was that do or dont....shit. Let me go into the closet and ask faulkner what I think"
    Bills DCB was the shit. Single motor, #6. It just worked, and it worked good!!!

Three Days Only
    Jeffy, stop hating, you're going to make the DCLB boys start crying. I just found out that they have very thin skin. :cry:
    They have more then thin skins, they got thin narrow minds thinking those boats are the shiznizzle. They look good, but I guess what do lake boats need to do besides look good. Its not like they need to hold together or anything.
    LOL Im on a roll today

dicudmore
    They have more then thin skins, they got thin narrow minds thinking those boats are the shiznizzle. They look good, but I guess what do lake boats need to do besides look good. Its not like they need to hold together or anything.
    LOL Im on a roll today
    I second that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast